Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 84 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

And everyone thought it was ridiculous when I predicted Steelers to win more than 6 games this season. Whoever started this thread really jinxed us. Steelers are like 8-2 after this thread was made.

15-20? What?

So Pitts is going to win at least 9+ this season?
They might, 2 wins after tonight, and they still have Cincinnati and Baltimore again, Cleveland twice, Cleveland has proven nothing, Miami, Arizona, Rams at home (rams are broken, something wrong with Gurley) and the bills and colts at home. They very well could be 8-8 or 9-7 with that schedule.
But look at the QB play they’ll also face as well. Rookie Arizona QB, Miami lol, Mayfield twice (he’s been awful this year), dalton, josh Allen, Lamar Jackson, jacoby brissett. The league is very underwhelming this year.
I think you're getting carried away here.
I give them Miami, Cinc 2x, Chargers as guaranteed wins which would put them at 5ish wins this season.
Good point. They will beat us for sure, probably AZ and split w Cleveland. That’s already 5 wins + they’ll win some other ones. Crap.
I don’t think Cleveland sweeps Pittsburgh.

Hmmm, this thread has gotten worse as it's aged lol

I thought it was Washington and Dallas?

If we turned down the skins 1st rounder then we are bat **** crazy. I would prefer Dallas's pick to the steelers right now, even though they are winning their division.

If we turned down the skins 1st rounder then we are bat **** crazy. I would prefer Dallas's pick to the steelers right now, even though they are winning their division.

I never heard any other teams offers, where was it reported?

I don’t know what they offered though - thought I saw it posted on this site when we had suitors.

I don’t know what they offered though - thought I saw it posted on this site when we had suitors.

La Canfora says several teams were willing to meet the Dolphins’ asking price, but Miami chose Pittsburgh’s offer because it believed the Steelers’ 2020 first-rounder would be higher than those of the other suitors. Of course, that may not turn out to be the case, as Fitzpatrick has provided a jolt to the Steelers’ defense and has helped Pittsburgh (4-4) climb back into the AFC playoff picture.

ESPN reports that five teams have expressed interest in trading for the 2018 first-round pick. The identities of those teams were not revealed, although there was an indication this week that the Cowboys have at least spoken to the Dolphins in recent days.

La Canfora had this...

Minkah Fitzpatrick trade likely to be wrapped up by tomorrow. The Dolphins expected to get 1st round value for him. Hearing WSH, DAL, KC, PIT, PHI and SEA all in the mix. Offers are being made

Last edited:
Hmmm, this thread has gotten worse as it's aged lol
That’s awesome. Been saying steeler we’re winning 9 or 10 and got laughed at or told I was getting carried away.
I am writing it down. They beat buffalo and lose to jets. Ravens game I have no idea.
Let’s just wait and see before people say it won’t happen.

Shoulda kept him. Don’t care how much he cried. He had no leverage !!!!!!!!!
I will go to my grave they were so accommodating to him because he has knows tua

there Was no reason to give in to his demand. No leverage!!!!!!!!

Oh well...happy for the pick, whatever, it ends up being and happy to have that whinny little B%^%th off the team.

#Finsup
Don’t want to say I told you so but I did tell you the Steelers would win 9 or 10.

I guess our front office did not bother taking a look at the Steelers remaining schedule before making this trade.

I can not recall a thread that has aged poorer than this one, and there has been a sh*t load of them.
Easy to second guess the trade now.. They still might not make it they have 2 tough games left

Easy to second guess the trade now.. They still might not make it they have 2 tough games left
They will beat bills lose to jets. They play like **** in ny against jets. Ravens game toss up. I been saying they would win 9 since week three

Back
Top Bottom