Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

The only time I heard Minka's name all night was when they introduced the defense.
I saw him almost make one play.

Josh Allen scrambling for a 1st down on short yardage.

He came up and took his legs out, but not before he converted.

I'm surprised at how well they've done with so many offensive injuries, I didn't expect a top 5 pick but I certainly wouldn't have expected one in the 20s.

They've been a lot more fortunate than good. Like the Texans, they easily could have lost 2-3 more games. They’ve gotten off the hook more than a couple times. Luckily tonight wasn’t another one of those times.

Ravens win next week and they wrap up the conference. I'd be shocked if Jackson sees the field in a meaningless game. Stillers have a good shot at going 10-6. Yikes.

Ravens win next week and they wrap up the conference. I'd be shocked if Jackson sees the field in a meaningless game. Stillers have a good shot at going 10-6. Yikes.
they are gonna play hard until they wrap up home field advantage.

I am pretty sure the Steelers will need to beat the Ravens to make the playoffs. Even if they beat the Jets this week and the Titans lose to the Saints, the Titans can still get in over the Steelers if they beat the Texans in Week 17 and the Steelers lose to the Ravens. The Titans would then own the common opponent tie-breaker

Cmon dude. And Ed Reed had an INT every time he stepped on the field.

You honestly need to stop invoking Minkahs names with HOFers.

The guys a Opossum that you don't even see because he's so far from the action.

A complete PUs@@Y that lives of other efforts and clearly a quiter if things doesn't go his way.

I think Jets beat steelers. Jets defense is very good against run. Steelers need to run. Steeler play like crap against jets in ny. Just need to protect Darnold. Jets win

I think Jets beat steelers. Jets defense is very good against run. Steelers need to run. Steeler play like crap against jets in ny. Just need to protect Darnold. Jets win

Which is why i don't understand teams defensive plans against them.
It's clear the Steelers offense lives off two plays.

1) Running game
2) Deep ball and hope for 50/50 or the refs to bail them out.

1) Running game
Teams do fine on defense against them. they only scored 2 offensive touchdowns one time in 7 games which is Adam gase level of awful. The defense kept scoring which is just ******* incredible. Typical dolphins luck right there.

It is very clear the Steelers need a QB and this year is just a waste because defenses never sustain this level of play year to year. Dont feel for them as they were more than capable of beating the patriots some years but their crap coaching got exposed year in and out

You honestly need to stop invoking Minkahs names with HOFers.

The guys a Opossum that you don't even see because he's so far from the action.

A complete PUs@@Y that lives of other efforts and clearly a quiter if things doesn't go his way.
I don’t see it that way. I think he’s gonna be a good player for a long time in the league.

1) Running game
Hodges is awful. Throws ducks.

Back
Top Bottom