Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Which is why i don't understand teams defensive plans against them.
It's clear the Steelers offense lives off two plays.

1) Running game
2) Deep ball and hope for 50/50 or the refs to bail them out.
Pitt gets some spectacular calls thtu the years you be judge

I don't think people would be saying I told you so if when they first stated the steelers were winning 9 or 10 games the responses to that prediction were not in the neighborhood of are you freaking crazy or no chance in hell that is happening. Trust me I dislike the steelers more then the patriots since I live here, but I knew this was coming. Lights out defense, Mikah was the safety they needed to tighten up the middle of field cause they sucked before in that area, easy schedule, Duck Hodges who I watched in preseason and couldn't believe nobody picked him up when cut. Kid can play.
They got some amazing luck terrible for us but I won’t list them all who cares - so good for them and The Duck is exactly what he is a duck

they don’t have a QB moving forward - but they have a DB who hated contact as a dolphin

and would not be a leader with us because he prefers to be a follower making plays off of others hard work

Ed Reed didn’t take games or plays off - so we get an early pick still a good pick to add to the lotteryballs because the draft is a lottery

I mean dude you couldn’t walk away with I told you so now you gonna reach for Duck Hodges would have been a great pick up - I mean when will it end??

Which is why i don't understand teams defensive plans against them.
It's clear the Steelers offense lives off two plays.

1) Running game
2) Deep ball and hope for 50/50 or the refs to bail them out.
They love the 50/50 jump balls with the refs bailing them out. Buffalo was smart to blitz and keep pressure on hodges so he couldn't get outside pocket or comfortable. I can't understand why these teams play them that way either.

I am pretty sure the Steelers will need to beat the Ravens to make the playoffs. Even if they beat the Jets this week and the Titans lose to the Saints, the Titans can still get in over the Steelers if they beat the Texans in Week 17 and the Steelers lose to the Ravens. The Titans would then own the common opponent tie-breaker

Steelers beat the Titans so they win tiebreaker head to head.

They love the 50/50 jump balls with the refs bailing them out. Buffalo was smart to blitz and keep pressure on hodges so he couldn't get outside pocket or comfortable. I can't understand why these teams play them that way either.

Their bread and butter is that DL. I had no idea their front 7 was that good.
It's allowed them to put other teams running game in check and force erant throws with their pass rush.

Serious question. Is his nickname Duck?
They are calling him that on highlights lol
Yep. It’s his nickname but it didn’t have to do w football if I recall - but fitting. Man some of those picks were classic “ducks”. He is woeful.

They got some amazing luck terrible for us but I won’t list them all who cares - so good for them and The Duck is exactly what he is a duck

they don’t have a QB moving forward - but they have a DB who hated contact as a dolphin

and would not be a leader with us because he prefers to be a follower making plays off of others hard work

Ed Reed didn’t take games or plays off - so we get an early pick still a good pick to add to the lotteryballs because the draft is a lottery

I mean dude you couldn’t walk away with I told you so now you gonna reach for Duck Hodges would have been a great pick up - I mean when will it end??
So Ed Reed made his own luck but Minkah just gets lucky? Ok...

Back
Top Bottom