Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Thanks for the clarification. However they should still have enough of a roster to beat Pittsburgh.
I feel like that offense is gonna be trash without Jackson and with RG3 instead. Take the under on that game.

John Harbaugh goes out his way to win every game even in the preseason. If you think he is going to have his team lay down to let their division rival Steelers sneak into the playoffs you are fooling yourselves. Harbaugh may play some backups but he will play enough starters to give them a good shot of winning the game.

Baltimore needs that win and they should get it.

Currently the Pitts pick is at #19. I'd assume with a loss it can end up anywhere from 14th-17th

Since they already locked up home field in the playoffs, I suspect the Ravens will rest most of their starters next week. The Steelers need the game far more than the Ravens and they obviously will be playing their starters. Under this scenario I would give the Steelers the edge in the game and they will probably end up being the second wildcard team in the playoffs in the AFC.

Since they already locked up home field in the playoffs, I suspect the Ravens will rest most of their starters next week. The Steelers need the game far more than the Ravens and they obviously will be playing their starters. Under this scenario I would give the Steelers the edge in the game and they will probably end up being the second wildcard team in the playoffs in the AFC.

It's going to be interesting.
Don't even bother watching Dolphins vs. Pats that's going to be bloody murder.

Top 5 pick
Top 15 pick(maybe)
Top 25 pick

That's not bad at all!
I think the Steeler pick will probably be at 19 or 20 and the Texans pick 26th or 27th. Unfortunately I don’t see those picks getting the Dolphins players of equal talent to Tunsil and Fitzpatrick. Both Tunsil and Fitzpatrick are top 10 talent and it is very difficult to draft those type players when you are drafting in the latter part of round one. Personally I would much rather have both those players still on the roster than the draft picks since draft picks are nothing but a hope and a guess that the players you select can even start in the NFL.

I think the Steeler pick will probably be at 19 or 20 and the Texans pick 26th or 27th. Unfortunately I don’t see those picks getting the Dolphins players of equal talent to Tunsil and Fitzpatrick. Both Tunsil and Fitzpatrick are top 10 talent and it is very difficult to draft those type players when you are drafting in the latter part of round one. Personally I would much rather have both those players still on the roster than the draft picks since draft picks are nothing but a hope and a guess that the players you select can even start in the NFL.
Tunsil isn’t so great. I’d take 2 number 1s and a 2 every day for him.

Steelers can lose and still get in with a Raiders and Titans loss
If the Titans hold the tie-break over the Steelers when both are 8-7, how does that change if both are 8-8? Asking for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom