Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

If the Titans win there in. Let's hope the Texans rest a lot of their starters. If they both lose, and the Colts win, Pit is in. If Jack beats Indy, then the Ten is in. If Oak wins and both Texans and Steelers lose, than there in. Study up. There will be a quiz on this soon...

that Oakland scenario , as crazy as it is, I could see it happening. It’s one if those things with multiple teams results having to fall just right, but it seems feasible to me.

Shocking the Ravens have announced that Jackson is sitting Sunday.
Most of the starters are sitting. He listed yanda, Ingram, earl thomas, Williams the dt as sitting. Steelers have a horseshoe up their ass. Usually they end the season at home playing bungles or browns. Now they get jv ravens

We got two first round picks and a second round pick. I’d make that deal every time....

Not to mention the $$$ savings we got from not making Tunsil the highest paid LT in the league.
That may not sound like a huge deal but it's something New England has perfected.
Just when that player is reaching elite status they let them go via FA or trade and acquire picks.

Last edited:
Most of the starters are sitting. He listed yanda, Ingram, earl thomas, Williams the dt as sitting. Steelers have a horseshoe up their ***. Usually they end the season at home playing bungles or browns. Now they get jv ravens

“most” of their starter are not sitting. Baltimore will play just fine and relish knocking Pitt out of the playoffs.

Despite playing lesser players (what we've been doing all year at every position) - the scheme will be the same (I assume RG3 will be qb'ing), they are well coached- they will play tough- especially against a hated rival. I think the Ravens can / will win

Will that knock pittsburgh out of the playoffs? with no other stipulations? If so, yes please!

“most” of their starter are not sitting. Baltimore will play just fine and relish knocking Pitt out of the playoffs.
use your head. If they are all ready announcing some starters are not playing then more starters will not play. And ones that do will get pulled early.

Steelers is good defense team but without big ben. Thier offense suck. I think houston may play hard first 2 qts than rest there players

Back
Top Bottom