Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

John Harbaugh goes out his way to win every game even in the preseason. If you think he is going to have his team lay down to let their division rival Steelers sneak into the playoffs you are fooling yourselves. Harbaugh may play some backups but he will play enough starters to give them a good shot of winning the game.
Not "lay down", but if he plays Jackson, or runs anything besides vanilla schemes, he's a moron, and he's no moron.

Yes he would prefer to win, but there are way bigger considerations than beating the Steelers.

I think the Steeler pick will probably be at 19 or 20 and the Texans pick 26th or 27th. Unfortunately I don’t see those picks getting the Dolphins players of equal talent to Tunsil and Fitzpatrick. Both Tunsil and Fitzpatrick are top 10 talent and it is very difficult to draft those type players when you are drafting in the latter part of round one. Personally I would much rather have both those players still on the roster than the draft picks since draft picks are nothing but a hope and a guess that the players you select can even start in the NFL.

That's okay I'll happily take the THREE 1st round picks and a 2nd.

Thinking that scenario might also need a Colts win. So it might have to be a 3-way.

Thanks dude, so if both the Titans and Steelers lose the Steelers get in only if Indy win at Jacksonville. If the Jags win the the Titans progress.

How was that tunsil made it to pro bowl. Now we got replace him as well. We should never gave way all them good players.
We didn't give LT away. We got 2 firsts, and a second, plus we unloaded Stills' contract, and they had no intention of paying Tunsil fair market value as a FA anyway.

You have to see the bigger picture, beyond this season.

If the loss of a RB is enough for them to lose against a depeleted Steelers team then they don't deserve to go to the playoffs.
The ravens? My point is they have guys banged up so they will probably rest a lot of guys. I think win or lose against Steelers ravens deserve to go to playoffs.

We didn't give LT away. We got 2 firsts, and a second, plus we unloaded Stills' contract, and they had no intention of paying Tunsil fair market value as a FA anyway.

You have to see the bigger picture, beyond this season.
Yes this season been over. I understand that. We got see how player we get panout. Time will tell. I am not giving them benefits. They must show me. Not going say what they going do because I dont knows. I am not going guess either.

Not "lay down", but if he plays Jackson, or runs anything besides vanilla schemes, he's a moron, and he's no moron.

Yes he would prefer to win, but there are way bigger considerations than beating the Steelers.
We will see. He will sit Jackson but I don't think he will play it vanilla at all. He will coach the game to try to crush the Steelers. I mean his defense shouldn't have to do much. The Steelers are beat up and their offense is terrible. I still think the Ravens win the game it will just be much closer with Jackson and some other starters sitting.

Yes this season been over. I understand that. We got see how player we get panout. Time will tell. I am not giving them benefits. They must show me. Not going say what they going do because I dont knows. I am not going guess either.
I was only pointing out that we didn't give LT away, and that it was, in the long run, probably a wise move. Having him here this year would not have been benificial, as far as draft position, and he wasn't part of the future in any case, unless we were planning on making him the highest paid tackle in the league.

We can nab some foundational pieces with those picks. Not so sure why some are crying about not having the #1.

Because they think theres a 1 to 1 correlation with picks and their respective NFL futures.

You know #1 means the best player in the draft
#2 the second best player and NFL career
# 4 the forth best player and NFL career

Additionally, some are actually upset that we have picks that are "only" later in the 1st round.
Apparently there aren't good players to be had unless they're top 10.

Strange strange stuff..

If the Titans win there in. Let's hope the Texans rest a lot of their starters. If they both lose, and the Colts win, Pit is in. If Jack beats Indy, then the Ten is in. If Oak wins and both Texans and Steelers lose, than there in. Study up. There will be a quiz on this soon...

Back
Top Bottom