Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Lol. This was so predictable. Didn’t anyone look at the Steelers joke of a schedule when they predicated top ten pick?
I was trying to tell people, Pittsburgh had a schedule where they played some pretty sub par qbs. 8-8 is not unreasonable for them

Dude, they got killed in the middle of the field before because they only played two games and they were against New England and Seattle. Since then, they haven't played a good offense.

As for "all the leverage", that's hilarious considering he would've just become a malcontent and a cancer on the team with his alum Tua watching everything unfold. I'm sure he would've wanted to come here if we played hardball for no reason.
I respectfully disagree. I only said that because Mikah didn’t even want the trade request to be public. I think he would have gone about his business because he is a pro. He didn’t demand a trade act like brown from Pittsburgh or even Halen Ramsey. It was being low key with trade request.
Just my thoughts. Do you see that as a possibility ? Just interested in your thought on that.

I was trying to tell people, Pittsburgh had a schedule where they played some pretty sub par qbs. 8-8 is not unreasonable for them
Yep. You are right. Plus they played colts without ty hilton and their qb. They get Rams at home with cooks. I am suprised they are not making the rams play at 1. If you ever study the Steelers schedule over the years they get all of breaks.

Most prime time games are at home or places they can take over stadium.
they face the better teams at pittsburgh They usually play the weaker teams like the cardinals at their place.

Don’t get me wrong. They are good origination but the league loves them.
tomlin is on the competition committee that Shula used to be on. People always said Miami got breaks cause of that.
I think Steelers do as well

I just never like to do business with them
Free agents or trades or counting them out for draft position. I can’t stand that fan base either. Local radio these idiots are thinking playoffs , afc title game or run for 7th super bowl. Not even kidding. Ugh

I respectfully disagree. I only said that because Mikah didn’t even want the trade request to be public. I think he would have gone about his business because he is a pro. He didn’t demand a trade act like brown from Pittsburgh or even Halen Ramsey. It was being low key with trade request.
Just my thoughts. Do you see that as a possibility ? Just interested in your thought on that.
Even back to last year and this offseason I saw this coming. There were a lot of subtle digs and whatnot in his interviews as well as his family ranting on twitter because he didn't have a concrete position and he seemed passive aggressive about it, so after the initial reports came out early this year about disgruntled players wanting out, I was absolutely sure he was one of them.

I don't think he's a pro at all tbh.

Of course we would all love a top 10 or top 5 pick from the Steelers, but based on how Miami was using Fitzpatrickany 1st round pick is fair compensation. The Dolphins weren't getting 1st round returns from Minkah using him as a nickle back.

Yep. You are right. Plus they played colts without ty hilton and their qb. They get Rams at home with cooks. I am suprised they are not making the rams play at 1. If you ever study the Steelers schedule over the years they get all of breaks.

Most prime time games are at home or places they can take over stadium.
they face the better teams at pittsburgh They usually play the weaker teams like the cardinals at their place.

Don’t get me wrong. They are good origination but the league loves them.
tomlin is on the competition committee that Shula used to be on. People always said Miami got breaks cause of that.
I think Steelers do as well

I just never like to do business with them
Free agents or trades or counting them out for draft position. I can’t stand that fan base either. Local radio these idiots are thinking playoffs , afc title game or run for 7th super bowl. Not even kidding. Ugh
AFC north standings look like it always does: Baltimore/Pittsburgh in 1st and 2nd, Cleveland/Cincinnati bringing up the rear. All the hype with Cleveland and they only have one more win than Miami lol

Well if it's any other team hoping to move up from that pick the usually dependable Vinitarri makes it and they'd be 3-6 after a Rams loss this week. But the Dolphins seem to defy the average in the luck category.

The Houston and Pittsburgh picks are dropping so much that I wouldn’t mind if Miami packages both to get another top 5 player if they get #1 overall

IMO looks like Steelers will have a winning record this year. 9 8 imo. The trade for Fitz probably gave them 2 3 wins. If you look at their losses they were all close.

IMO looks like Steelers will have a winning record this year. 9 8 imo. The trade for Fitz probably gave them 2 3 wins. If you look at their losses they were all close.
They got whipped by the Patriots, and other than the Bengals game, their wins were close.

The Houston and Pittsburgh picks are dropping so much that I wouldn’t mind if Miami packages both to get another top 5 player if they get #1 overall
Is that even enough? Houston pick will be in the 20's. Pitt pick probably mid teens.

Back
Top Bottom