Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

One thing I've learned about Pittsburgh. Is to never count them out. I had hoped this would be the year they'd faulter, but once again they've found their footing and are winning.

A lot of people were propping up the Browns as a playoff team after all the moves they made this past off-season. Some people were even crazy enough to call them a Super Bowl contender. It takes a lot more than signing and trading for players to turn a team into a contender. Their coaching has been awful, while all those "talented" players have not played well as a team. Plus so many people were hyping up Mayfield after a good rookie season and he has regressed big time this season.

So we trade a pro bowl level player with 3 years of his rookie deal left that we somehow can’t use correctly for a draft pick that’s going to be about 10 spots lower than what we picked him with? Good job Grier. Idiot.

So we trade a pro bowl level player with 3 years of his rookie deal left that we somehow can’t use correctly for a draft pick that’s going to be about 10 spots lower than what we picked him with? Good job Grier. Idiot.

people doing some name calling like they know what exactly prompted the trade.

being so certain without most of the information sounds like the pot calling the kettle black

All the love for Tomlin and his staff with the nut licking going on this season for him going around .500 without Ben while playing against a cupcake schedule. None of that makes up for all those times when he had Ben in his prime with one of the most talented offenses in the league having his lunch taken by Belichick and the Patriots pretty much every damn year . Once you saw the Patriots were playing the Steelers come playoff time you pretty much knew the Patriots were advancing. At least Harbaugh and his Ravens have had some success against the Patriots.

Would be great to see Tomlin and his guys vs Flores and his guys with similar talented rosters.

I think you are oversimplifying the situation, and overstating the "blame" on Grier.

Do you think he made that move without Flores input?

It's obvious to me there was a personality conflict to the point that Flores thought the TEAM was better off in the long run without him, and it surely established who the alpha, calling the shots was.

MF is a good player, but not a team player. Good riddance, AFAIC.

That they are a team with an inflated record that may still still finish below .500? That is what I have believed all along. The reality is they are a below average team with an oportunistic defense that has caught a few breaks while playing against a soft schedule. They are not a legit playoff team. Do you seriously see that team competing against the Patriots, Ravens, Chiefs, Texans, Titans or Bills in the playoffs? Eeking out wins against bad teams like the Bengals and Browns doesn't change reality that the 2019 Steelers are not a legit playoff team. Lets come back to this thread at the end of teh season.
I see them better then bills or titans.
can you see tannehill getting sacked 10 times by watt. They are not opportunistic defense. They are dominating.
Are they a super bowl threat? No thank god
I live here and thank god pats have shoved it up their pie hole over the years.
dont have to worry about steekerscabd super bowl this year. But they are a 9 or 10 win team which is far different then the clowns who started laughing in this thread about a top 5 pick. Lol.

but if they had to play titans and bills in Pittsburgh. Steelers win no doubt.
since I been right about this since it all started I think my word is the one we will go on. Lol. Just kidding that is from a movie.

So you are happy being right about the Dolphins getting a lower pick for Minkah? A guy who decided he didn't want to be on the team? I am not happy about that. Not going to prop up the Steelers to be something they are not either way. Reality is that they are not a playoff team with or without Minkah. We will see how great they are next season when their 38 year old QB returns from injury. Sure they may be further along than the Dolphins as far as a built roster goes. However we will see how long that lasts.
Next year they will be high favorites for super bowl. Ben is good and will be back. Lol
What is wrong with you people lol. This is obvious stuff

I see them better then bills or titans.
can you see tannehill getting sacked 10 times by watt. They are not opportunistic defense. They are dominating.
Are they a super bowl threat? No thank god
I live here and thank god pats have shoved it up their pie hole over the years.
dont have to worry about steekerscabd super bowl this year. But they are a 9 or 10 win team which is far different then the clowns who started laughing in this thread about a top 5 pick. Lol.

but if they had to play titans and bills in Pittsburgh. Steelers win no doubt.
since I been right about this since it all started I think my word is the one we will go on. Lol. Just kidding that is from a movie.
I could see them beating the Titans in Pittsburgh. However if they play the Bills in the playoffs this year most likely that game would be in Buffalo. There I would give the edge to the Bills.

Only threats in the AFC this year to the Patriots are the Ravens and maybe the Chiefs if Mahomes starts playing like he did last year and their defense plays decent. The Patriots defense is very good but Brady and that offense are pretty average this year. Hoping that some team knocks them off. I didn't watch the Super Bowl last year and will avoid it again this year if that team is playing in it.

Back
Top Bottom