Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Pick - The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Next year they will be high favorites for super bowl. Ben is good and will be back. Lol
What is wrong with you people lol. This is obvious stuff

You really think a 38 year old guy coming off of a serious injury is going to be the same? I just don't see it. Ben hasn't even been the same the last couple of years before the injury. I see the Steelers as a borderline playoff team in 2020 but most likely finish around .500 again. They had their shots when they had Bell and Brown but got destroyed by the Patriots. Ben has his rings but IMO that ship has sailed. The days of Big Ben and Brady are coming to an end.

So we trade a pro bowl level player with 3 years of his rookie deal left that we somehow can’t use correctly for a draft pick that’s going to be about 10 spots lower than what we picked him with? Good job Grier. Idiot.

Grier sucks but when it comes to Minkah I don’t get how Flores avoids all blame.

Prior to the season all I heard was how Flores would be the guy to get the best of of Minkah. Then Flores gets here and he looks at Minkah and says “derp let me play you some at linebacker because it would be just too easy to play a pro bowl caliber safety at safety.

Grier sucks but when it comes to Minkah I don’t get how Flores avoids all blame.

Prior to the season all I heard was how Flores would be the guy to get the best of of Minkah. Then Flores gets here and he looks at Minkah and says “derp let me play you some at linebacker because it would be just too easy to play a pro bowl caliber safety at safety.

Pro bowl player at S on a cheap rookie deal.

I could see them beating the Titans in Pittsburgh. However if they play the Bills in the playoffs this year most likely that game would be in Buffalo. There I would give the edge to the Bills.

Only threats in the AFC this year to the Patriots are the Ravens and maybe the Chiefs if Mahomes starts playing like he did last year and their defense plays decent. The Patriots defense is very good but Brady and that offense are pretty average this year. Hoping that some team knocks them off. I didn't watch the Super Bowl last year and will avoid it again this year if that team is playing in it.

Ravens, colts, Texans, or any team with an above average defense and solid running game could beat them. Chiefs could beat them in a shoot out.

Ravens, colts, Texans, or any team with an above average defense and solid running game could beat them. Chiefs could beat them in a shoot out.
Steelers all ready beat colts.
I am not saying the Steelers are super bowl team.

I am saying that people said this was too 5 pick and steekers won’t win 9 games.

They failed to look at schedule.

they failed to realize steekers **** on that division. Steeler fans get mad that pats division sucks. I don’t understand how they can Be such hypocrites About pats division when theirs sucks too

they didn’t realize how great steeler d was.

and people won’t like this.
but Steelers struggled in middle of field giving up plays. Fitzpatrick has helped with that. That was perfect piece for them. It made their defense ones that that sacks and turnovers to one that dominates.

We shouldn’t traded with Steelers.
Also don’t sign Steelers free agents either.

Starwars: The Rise of Skywalker...

Is Rey, Luke's daugther? I don't get the title.

Who have the Steelers played this year that has had an o-line? Ravens? 49ers? I mean the turnovers in the niners game masked the difference between the two teams. Pittsburgh's D has looked good, but against a good o-line they're average at best Their secondary isn't that good, but they don't have to cover for long.

Who have the Steelers played this year that has had an o-line? Ravens? 49ers? I mean the turnovers in the niners game masked the difference between the two teams. Pittsburgh's D has looked good, but against a good o-line they're average at best Their secondary isn't that good, but they don't have to cover for long.
They beat rams and colts . Colts have a good online. It doesn’t matter. You guys will keep saying they are lucky. Who cares. They are going to be lucky ten win team. Which hurts our draft pick. Oh I know they won’t win 10 games. They are lucky.

I been hearing this since they were 1-4 and I said they would win 9 or 10.

that defense is outstanding btw. They took ravens to overtime with Duck Hodges and were driving until juju fumbled lol.
I don’t understand why people on here continue to deny Steelers are good, or going to win 9 or 10 games, or have a great defense. They have two guys that are going to get votes for defense player of year. Fitzpatrick and watt. How is their defense not that good? Yes and they are beating up on some crap teams. What is new about that? They been playing bungles and browns every year.

Last edited:
this is not fun listening to my baby's cry...….

You really think a 38 year old guy coming off of a serious injury is going to be the same? I just don't see it. Ben hasn't even been the same the last couple of years before the injury. I see the Steelers as a borderline playoff team in 2020 but most likely finish around .500 again. They had their shots when they had Bell and Brown but got destroyed by the Patriots. Ben has his rings but IMO that ship has sailed. The days of Big Ben and Brady are coming to an end.

you were probably one of the guys on here who didnt want Miami to sign Peyton Manning after his surgery a few years ago.....and then he went on to break more records and win another Superbowl.

you were probably one of the guys on here who didnt want Miami to sign Peyton Manning after his surgery a few years ago.....and then he went on to break more records and win another Superbowl.
Ben Roethlisberger isn't Peyton Manning and who is to say Manning would have had the same success playing for Philbin's Dolphins? You are probably one of those guys who doesn't think that coaching or the team around the QB matters. I will do what all you guys like to do. I will bump this thead next year when Ben and that Steelers offense is struggling. Then maybe reality will set in for you.

If Ben doesn't play well next year, they'll be right where they are this; maybe a little better. They have the nucleus to win 9 games and be right around the edge of making the playoffs every year. If they do better than that depends on qb play.

Browns are bad..I don't understand how you let the Steelers stop you on offense with Chubbs, Hunts, OBJ, and Jarvis.
Then you get beat by their 3rd string QB and who else on their offense?
That team is badly coached and prepared.

I give the Steelers coaching staff their credit..there is no way that team should have won more than 4,5 games max these season.
They manage to adjust well enough and pull out close games.

Browns are bad..I don't understand how you let the Steelers stop you on offense with Chubbs, Hunts, OBJ, and Jarvis.
Then you get beat by their 3rd string QB and who else on their offense?
That team is badly coached and prepared.

I give the Steelers coaching staff their credit..there is no way that team should have won more than 4,5 games max these season.
They manage to adjust well enough and pull out close games.
Yeah Browns are underachieving for sure - Freddie Kitchens

Back
Top Bottom