Stephen Ross will go down as the single biggest villain in Dolphin history. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stephen Ross will go down as the single biggest villain in Dolphin history.

Bruce Beal jr is our next guy that was promised this franchise for purchase. Yet another from Ross NY tree.

He's a straight up loser, from everything I've been able to gather on him.

The ultimate failson. Maybe he can redeem himself by being a decent owner, but I'm not gonna bank on it.

It's pretty funny you want to blame the owner
My Top 10...

1) Dave Wannstedt
2) Jonathan Martin
3) Mike Tannenbaum
4) Jeff Ireland
5) Dallas Thomas
6) Joe Philbin
7) Adam Gase
8) Phillip Wheeler
9) Cam Cameron
10) Nick Saban

STRONG

I'd take Saban and Gase off the list, move up Jeff Ireland (didn't HE hire Cam Cameron and J. Martin?), and absolutely add Chris Grier one spot below or above Tannenbaum. He's been here for 20 years of **** - how is he not on your list?!

It's laughable that anyone wants to call Ross a villain... lol. I think it's unfortunate he has trusted stupid people to run the show for so long, but that's about the end of it.

A villain though? Get a grip.

Villain?
Who remembers Marc Colombo?
Mr. Turnstile himself.
And Flores, he's a NE plant, a mole I tell ya.

Maybe you are a desperate idiot, but I’m not. There is absolutely nothing desperate about a game.
I’m talking about Grier and Flores for their jobs and about Ross because he’s probably going to die in a few years, his concern about this issue having been reported and thus making him impatient and desparate
To win now.

Im not desparate for this at all, quite the opposite

When you're creating a football operations structure where your VP of football operations, general manager, and head coach are all direct reports to you, that's meddling.
Point well taken. He clearly is someone who meddles.

I drank the Grier and Flores Koolaid, especially reassured that Marvin Allen and Reggie McKenzie would be there to mentor Chris. Should have seen the warning signs with Flores when Fitzgerald and mommy orchestrated a move and essentially is playing the same positions in PBurgh he objected to , and when our DC made a lateral move to become Judge's DC, being familiar with both Judge and Flores from NE...then there were the coaching revolving door too.

So I was dead wrong on them, but having watched a lot of QBs over too many years, I turned out to be right to be positive about Tannehill and firmly feel the same way about Tua.

Back
Top Bottom