STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

STEVEN ROSS : HUGE MAJOR WEAKNESS THAT NEEDS TO GO

Left for six years? I have no idea where you are getting your info, but here's a little food for thought ... you didn't even bother to address my point. You immediately went to talking (incorrectly, I might add) about me.

I don't care if you donate or not. You're derailing a perfectly good thread and getting bent because someone called you on it. You can't make this stuff up.

Anyway, what are you doing to fix our offense, Vaark?

I gave good advice to the OP if he wanted to keep this thread on track; my advice to you is to fvck off when it comes to me.

Ross just needs to start living in Miami half the year...attending team meetings in person...talking to everybody...not just getting advice from the three people that have his phone number...he's an absentee owner that only sees the team as an investment instead of a passion...he probably made a decent profit this year which is sadly all he seems to care about

There is a school of thought that the blind squirrel finds a nut eventually. If Ross continues to try different people and stays out of their way while still being very generous financially, he's going to hit on the right hires at some point. It's just the law of averages.

Of course, there are a lot of variables at play in that, too. Not being connected to the right people and getting bad advice from them makes that process longer and an even bigger crap-shoot. Jumping the gun on some changes and waiting too long on others holds it back.

I've written this many times: Ross might be a really good, well-intentioned owner. He has yet to show he has a real aptitude for running a pro sports franchise, though, and, since everything the Dolphins try to do to right the ship starts with him putting people in place to do that, the team is at a disadvantage as a result.
Blind squirrels eventually find a nut. Beside the few in here. For me the "eventually" has run out of time. Just getting a squirrel that can see might be the better approach JMO Knowing that is up to much higher powers than us.

Wow discovered the value and interest in FH. Its refreshing to correspond with someone who actually thinks.

Was pretty tired of a few well entrenched old time FHers who seem to be legends in their own minds. inability of will to comprehend topics. and then throwing advice as to how and what one should post and or face personal attacks... Not saying this for myself and you for clearly we are adults but more for the benefit of maybe making this sight a free opinion zone without a fews censorships.. It is a shame and sad how pathetic they seem to be.

Also discovered the "ignore" option just got rid of 3 Bozo's and FH is much much better...

Ok, for all of the Ross detractors. There are 32 teams in the NFL, can you name me 10, ( actually 10.666, but I am not counting the Patriots, so we can knock off the 666) which is 1/3 of the league, teams that have significantly better ownership. If you really are brave, give me 15. Also give me a reason why??

The Ever Aqua VIPER

From a business perspective, regardless of a team's w/l record. the value of all major league (NFL, NBA, MBL) sports franchises goes up each year. So, no matter whether the team is finishes first or last it's worth more each year and the owner is making lots of money.
Certainly every owner would like to see his team win games and does "care", but the annual appreciation of the team's resale value is why he bought the team.
You Sir, understand how this stuff works. Refreshing to see someone state the reality of things in a no nonsense and clear way.

There is a school of thought that the blind squirrel finds a nut eventually. If Ross continues to try different people and stays out of their way while still being very generous financially, he's going to hit on the right hires at some point. It's just the law of averages.

Of course, there are a lot of variables at play in that, too. Not being connected to the right people and getting bad advice from them makes that process longer and an even bigger crap-shoot. Jumping the gun on some changes and waiting too long on others holds it back.

I've written this many times: Ross might be a really good, well-intentioned owner. He has yet to show he has a real aptitude for running a pro sports franchise, though, and, since everything the Dolphins try to do to right the ship starts with him putting people in place to do that, the team is at a disadvantage as a result.
More productive to direct your anger at getting us a good Oline. Barking at the Ross tree will get you nothing.

Blind squirrels eventually find a nut. Beside the few in here. For me the "eventually" has run out of time. Just getting a squirrel that can see might be the better approach JMO Knowing that is up to much higher powers than us.

Wow discovered the value and interest in FH. Its refreshing to correspond with someone who actually thinks.

Was pretty tired of a few well entrenched old time FHers who seem to be legends in their own minds. inability of will to comprehend topics. and then throwing advice as to how and what one should post and or face personal attacks... Not saying this for myself and you for clearly we are adults but more for the benefit of maybe making this sight a free opinion zone without a fews censorships.. It is a shame and sad how pathetic they seem to be.

Also discovered the "ignore" option just got rid of 3 Bozo's and FH is much much better...
I suspect you will never see this LOL
1642974282087.png

Ross is certified NFL ownership GARBAGE!

End of story.

His record is bottom of the cesspool.

No idea what his "supporters" support other than raw unfiltered ****!

Lot's a ****! Floating around in Flippers tank! So much you gag.

But I'm sure certain folks have their "reasons" for supporting such sewage.

Just kidding. He's great! What's he's brought to the Miami Dolphins franchise is pretty astonishing!

:NUTS:

Ok, for all of the Ross detractors. There are 32 teams in the NFL, can you name me 10, ( actually 10.666, but I am not counting the Patriots, so we can knock off the 666) which is 1/3 of the league, teams that have significantly better ownership. If you really are brave, give me 15. Also give me a reason why??

The Ever Aqua VIPER
1642974887985.gif1642974887985.gif

More productive to direct your anger at getting us a good Oline. Barking at the Ross tree will get you nothing.
Well, we need a better line, but unless you have Ross's ear none of us barking is going to improve that, either. Ultimately he's going to hire the guys that will hire and draft or sign or trade for the guys that will determine whether we turn the corner or not.

Well, we need a better line, but unless you have Ross's ear none of us barking is going to improve that, either. Ultimately he's going to hire the guys that will hire and draft or sign or trade for the guys that will determine whether we turn the corner or not.
And your point is?

200.gif
Iran Missile GIF by TV7 ISRAEL NEWS

The Ever Aqua VIPER

What difference does that make other than proving billionaires typically aren't football people and don't give a **** about the team they bought other than it makes them money and gives them stature?

I don't know how comparing our terrible owner to the other useless billionaires helps or makes us feel better about the situation other than a lazy rationalization.

Ross is an 81 year old Jets fan who needs to die before this team wins again. Write that **** on stone. I've offered tons of options over the years mostly to get shat on "because he's a good owner who opens his pockets and mainly stays out of the way" which I can't quite differentiate between sad and horrifically stupid.

Back
Top Bottom