Still a Bad Team? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Still a Bad Team?

Oddly enough, Carr is from Bakersfield... as am I.
Carr was never that good. He was over draft..
Just because u draft guy in first round doesn't mean he is going be good in nfl..this qb position is so important to dolphins..without top15 qb...u ain't winning in nfl. . Yes fitz is good guy or avg qb.. we still in same position until we find out if we got qb..that ain't going cut it either. Your not going beat good team in afc or nfc..bottom line Tua is x factory..on how far this team go w all draft pick we have...

Last edited:
As a referee, I worked Carr's HS games and while he was a great kid, I always thought he was a bit small for the big time. I'm a Bakersfield homer, but I still think he's only mediocre.

As a referee, I worked Carr's HS games and while he was a great kid, I always thought he was a bit small for the big time. I'm a Bakersfield homer, but I still think he's only mediocre.
I agree carr played for couple other team than Texans.. with same result...

For everyone who's saying Seattle should beat us that's probable true Wilson is more consistently good than Fitzpatrick is, but if good Fitzpatrick shows up for the game it becomes more of a toss up....west coast team traveling 3000+ miles and baking out in the S,Fla, sun etc the edge quickly turns Miami's way.....it all depends on which Fitzpatrick shows up.

The Colts, Titans, and Jags are all division rivals and division rivals always play each other tough no matter how bad they are.

The 4-12 2004 Dolphins beat the Pats 29-28 yet lost to the 5-11 Titans 7-17. No matter how bad we are we seem to always play the Pats tough.

True, but to start a season, and play both teams that close...Don't underestimate the Jags.

In division games you also tend to get blowouts once a superior team takes control (check the Bill/Jets game), because there is a rivalry, yet to start the season beating one, and almost beating the 2nd is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom