Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick.

Can’t possibly say that with Tua having yet to take a snap.

With that being said, we don’t need to see 14 games to find out, 4 or so should do it.

Ive been saying it for a couple of years now.

I agree about the Offensive Line improvement and it's potential to give Tua some decent protection.

But I'm still not ready to see Tua behind center, just yet. I'm hopeful he'll get some significant playing time the last 1/4 of the season.

2021 should or will be the year of the Dolphins return to prominence. Let this team gel a bit more, gain more experience and then let Tua test the waters of the NFL. No need to rush, especially with so many question marks surrounding some of the other positions and coaches on the team.

Give it some more time.

My opinion is let him play. What the hell are we waiting for?

I question how healthy is tua really is?

I think we need to stop questioning his health. He’s one hit on an ancient QB away from becoming the starter. If he wasn’t healthy he wouldn’t be that close. Do you think we bring in a vet and have Tua back him up because he’s not healthy if Fitz goes down?

Anyone see what Lynn said about Herbert? This place would fall apart if Flores ever said the same about Tua. Something along the lines of, “well there were some things we couldn’t get done out there with Justin. That’s why he’s the backup”. Nothing like instilling confidence in your young QB. After Tyrod plays is Herbert will never get back in there hahahaha!

Seattle game is in Miami. Start tua. Bosa is out for San Fran and they’ve been decimated by injury. Start him.

full speed ahead.

we should freaking start him Thursday but...lolphins

We need to see what tua can do now. That way we will know if we need to draft a qb in next years first round of the draft.

I know fitspatrick wasnt the problem against the bills. Rather, he played well. There was a drop by the receiver in the endzone that sealed the game and that wasnt fitspaticks fault.

If tual fails we need to draft a qb in the first round next year and draft defense after that.

Out Dline is weak and its a domino effect right to the corners and safeties..

Parker had a couple nice catches and needs to stay healthy. Gesicky is a beast. Needham needs to stay home playing nintendo instead of making the lives of dolphin fans miserable with that holding penalty on 3rd down.

Many factors acountable for the bills loss. Im not scared of allen but he had the whole day to throw the football and thats a no no. No pass rush whatsoever.

We also need a rb that can dominate in next years draft.

The Oline seems improved for the pass that is...Its struggling to open running lanes for the running game...We have decent rbs though but we also need an upgrade there...

GO PHINS.
I still wish they would have drafted JK Dobbins in first instead of dude that kept getting burned. I'm not even going to try to spell his name, but everyone that watched the game knows exactly who I am talking about.

We've had plenty of start Tua now threads but not one that wants to start Tua in order to decide if we need to draft a QB in the first round in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom