Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick.

I am confident that, if Fitz maintains a losing streak, that Flores will plug-in Tau much sooner than later. Book it!

Seattle game is in Miami. Start tua. Bosa is out for San Fran and they’ve been decimated by injury. Start him.

full speed ahead.

we should freaking start him Thursday but...lolphins
No time like the present. This offensive line looks exceedingly competent when it comes to pass blocking. What if we wait 5-6 more weeks before Tua gets in, and by then we’ve sustained injuries along the line?

We need to see what tua can do now. That way we will know if we need to draft a qb in next years first round of the draft.

I know fitspatrick wasnt the problem against the bills. Rather, he played well. There was a drop by the receiver in the endzone that sealed the game and that wasnt fitspaticks fault.

If tual fails we need to draft a qb in the first round next year and draft defense after that.

Out Dline is weak and its a domino effect right to the corners and safeties..

Parker had a couple nice catches and needs to stay healthy. Gesicky is a beast. Needham needs to stay home playing nintendo instead of making the lives of dolphin fans miserable with that holding penalty on 3rd down.

Many factors acountable for the bills loss. Im not scared of allen but he had the whole day to throw the football and thats a no no. No pass rush whatsoever.

We also need a rb that can dominate in next years draft.

The Oline seems improved for the pass that is...Its struggling to open running lanes for the running game...We have decent rbs though but we also need an upgrade there...

GO PHINS.

RF will be replaced when he starts playing poorly AND loses the confidence of the O.
OR
Flo has a time table for TT to start.
In either case, he won't start til one of those two things happen. Personally, I hope Miami is beating the Jags by 20 with 8 minutes left. Give TT some snaps. Let him get rid of the jitters. See what he can do. Find the weaknesses and fix them before he starts a full game.

But, be forewarned. To be consistent, those who are trashing Iggy, Davis, Jones (the safety) will find 3-4 plays by TT and use them to prove he's a bust. One game proves a lot

Amen. This oline is good enough for tua to play and that was really the only reason to sit tua.

Heck this oline awareness wise may be the best we’ve had in more than a decade
The thing for me is that fitz doesn't have any zip on the ball. The bills almost got a couple of picks because they were able to get in front of a couple of balls. You see how limited the saints were last night with brees not getting it downfield. Its working against the whole "best chance to win" if his arm is jello.

The thing for me is that fitz doesn't have any zip on the ball. The bills almost got a couple of picks because they were able to get in front of a couple of balls. You see how limited the saints were last night with brees not getting it downfield. Its working against the whole "best chance to win" if his arm is jello.
imo, it's not about how Fitzpatrick is playing, he's a placeholder. The most important thing is getting the franchise QB ready and although he's probably learned much watching the last 2 games, he could benefit from a few more

Herbert looked pretty solid in his debut, wonder if that pushes things along...

Define poorly? As of right now, he's 30th in rating(78) and 24th in YPA(67.7)...

Not my call. Flo decides. RF played well well against Buf - well enough he wasn't a top reason for the L. I doubt the players blame him for the loss. When that changes, the likelihood of TT starting increases. Ummm, unless Flo has already decided game 8

Back
Top Bottom