Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stop wasting our time with fitzpatrick.

only a beaten down homer fan base would buy into not playing actually makes you play better

It's rare to give up on a QB after one year, so I don't think playing Tua now realistically helps us know to take a QB next year. The obvious exception would be if he's clearly not the same after the hip injury, but we don't need a whole season to see that. I'm sure we'll see him play at some point toward the middle or end of the season.

No I was thinking more along the lines of if Tua plays and gets hurt yet again then I’m out. Draft another QB. I have zero doubt Tua can play but I need durability.

No I was thinking more along the lines of if Tua plays and gets hurt yet again then I’m out. Draft another QB. I have zero doubt Tua can play but I need durability.

define hurt?

One thing I will say is there’s a ton of QBs taking a lot of contact some of it by design even and toughness is something tuas gonna have to show.

cause he’s gonna get hit. Fitz got destroyed on one whiff spin move by the edge of the bills vs Jesse davis. Tua is gonna have to take that shot too. And get up off the turf

I dont doubt tuas ability to play well....what im most waiting for is for tua to start and take a full game set of hits and see if he can take it or not.

These nfl defenses are tough on any qb.

Did you see the hit fitspatrick took on this last bills game right after he threw the football?

That what i question about tua. Jesus has a plan for everybody.

Maybe his plan for tua is to be a really good nfl qb for about 15 to 18 years.

that damn channel drives me nuts. I want to love it however they let all 3 channels talk at once and it makes me crazy

When it means you don't have to watch Ryan Fitzpatrick, it's the best!

Back
Top Bottom