Straight up are you happy with #1 pick | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Straight up are you happy with #1 pick

Ozzy said:
BIG PLAYS?

I would love to see your reasoning as to why then, does Brown have the most runs of 30 yards or more, than either of the other top two backs? All with LESS carries.
One demensional ............ :roflmao:

Wow I didn't know that. Nice.

You all might be interested to know that Vikings radio is saying that if Minnesota could have traded up it would have been for Brown, NOT B. Edwards. Maybe that's why they weren't willing to deal both first rounders. They have three decent backs but would still have traded up for Brown. Apparently many times had Brown rated higher than Edwards.

Phintasy said:
No...not happy at all. I like Ronnie, but I don't think he's proven enough for the #2.

I'm borderline pissed...

Another thing I'm pissed about...is how come we have to hear from Nolan, and the Crennel, but we don't get to hear from Saban????
Anyone care to explain???

Saban probably wouldnt let cameras in the war room. Im sure it was Saban decision not ESPN. And you know how Ifeel about the pick

I am so happy that we didn't trade down now. We would of never got any of the top three backs if we traded down. We needed a running back big time! Now it will open the offense for AJ and defenses will not be coming at AJ like last year. Who do you think we will pick for our second round pick? Also hey phinphreak I am in Greece, where in Rochester are you?

Back
Top Bottom