Strip sack fumble = bad play call by the Miami coaches | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Strip sack fumble = bad play call by the Miami coaches

Tannehill sucks. When he runs he looks like an idiot, when he just stands there he looks like an idiot, he stares receivers down, he throws ball no matter how covered, he double pumps because he in completely unconfident, he never wants to run to save a broken play, defensive players just touch their hand anywhere near the tannehills hands and it fumbleshoots out always five yards aways from him, he has no leadership qualities, I could go on and on and on and on, and we are stuck with this crap

you must be new to football.

We need to use our two blocking TE's and ram it down there thoat!

They started to bring everyone to the LOS. What you do is match that and find the crease. But you run that clock! You can pass out of that showing run with a playaction!

Sherman! You Suck!

Apparently Tannehill checked out the running play that was called. So the Sherman hate this week is unwarranted. It was just bad play by our QB.

I hated the play call, but there is this: Buffalo still only needed a FG to beat us, and would've had at least 2 minutes to do it. They had just had a drive to make it 21-20 (vs 21-17), so they could put some plays together. While our D was playing better after the early part of the 1st half, I still don't trust it to stop a FG drive....

Yeah, I can't do it. There's just no way to rationalize a pass there BECAUSE of knowing what our glaring weakness is. If Tannehill did an audible out of a run into that pass, then it was the coaches idiocy to even let that be a possibility. Run, run, run, punt. Your chain will always break at the weakest point when the pressure is on, and the pressure was 100% on with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter, especially after Buffalo had just destroyed Miami's previous possession (and your D had just won you the ball back).

The future does not look bright right now, at all. We're YEARS away from contending and every year that Ireland is in charge is 2 years further away from contending.
The whole executive branch needs an enema. Ireland, Sherman, and Philbin all gotta go, and I'm not particularly sold on Coyle either, though he looked much better with some healthy players yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom