Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

Since i am a female and a huge Phin Fan, never actually said anything stupid to the wife (lol) but i did get dumped once from a boyfriend. It was our 2nd year anniversary and he planned this big suprise outing and when he told me we were going out i told him "Heck no man... im going to the Dolphin game" he asked me if the Phinz were more important than us and i said "OF COURSE!". Stupid guy!

:missmeth:

Demented Dolfan said:
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:

Go watch lifetime on the small TV, but before you do that grab me a beer...

When we were just dating, I used to tell my wife Not to talk for at least 3 and a half hours, and everytime she'd say something I'd just look at her and go......."Keep Those Things On Your Face CLOSED!!!!!!" I was just joking with her mostly though(It's not Like I could really expect a woman to be quiet for over 3 hours!!!) But Then after we got married I used to make her go to the neighbors house during games, and now she great......... she either just stays out of the room, or she watches the game with me, and keeps the kids quiet

CD13 said:
Go watch lifetime on the small TV, but before you do that grab me a beer...

That's not stupid........she did get you the beer and open it for you, right? ;)

This thread is a classic!

For whatever reason, I can not seem to remember my worst comment to my wife... however I am sure if I ask her she could come up with a full list within 10 minutes!

Lets see, my wife may be a bigger fan then me. On Sundays when the game starts she makes me stop doing chores (mowing lawn and stuff) Takes the phone off of the hook. And will not leave the house during playoffs (its been a while) even if theres a family get together. This is just for away games.

Since we have season tickets, she is extremely loud and quite a good heckler i may add. And when we win i get rewarded :hump: :cpatch: but when we lose watch out, I'm mad till Wednesday she's mad till Saturday :fire: :fire:

Philter25 said:
I guess im lucky.......... my g/f is from Miami and is a HUGE fins fan. Shes very well informed (i mean she should be, shes dating yours truly) so truthfully we have very intelligent conversations watching games.

I also have a well-informed Fin fan wife. It got ugly last year, when her and I found ourselves on opposite sides of the Fiedler/Feeley debate. Read more here.

awing_pilot said:
And when we win i get rewarded :hump: :cpatch: but when we lose watch out, I'm mad till Wednesday she's mad till Saturday :fire: :fire:
So how many bottles of lotion did you go through last year? :lol:

My wife would never interupt me during a game. I have her trained that well!

:whip2:

:ladysman:

My girlfriend's family is very religious, they invited me to go to church once and I replied bluntly "can't go, season opener." Her family never let me live that down, I'm the football heathen in their mind.
Actually, thinking back on how horrible that game turned out to be, maybe I should have gone to church with them. There would certainly have been a lot less swearing.

I've learned not to mess with my wife (diehard redskins fan)

But a girlfriend story....

Remember the "fake spike" that led to a victory over the jets?
I was watching the game with a group of friends when a girl I was kinda seeing started to get frisky. Off course I wouldn't leave the game, but when the dolphins were down three touchdowns.........might as well.

Right in the middle of it one of my friends walks into my bedroom and yells "touchdown Miami!" I jumped off, got halfway dressed and went out to watch the rest of the game.:D

well even though i am single and would like to marry a woman who is a dolphin fan , if i did marry a woman who isnt a phin fan and she was to run her mouth i would do the right thing and use the mercury 40 technique which is the use of duct tape and stetch it accross her lips. or i would send her out to mow the yard .:cool:

i turned my girlfriend into a dolphins fan quickly... but the dumbest thing i think i said to her was back 2.5 years ago before the start of the 2002 season, and i quote "yeah see that guy, hes our quarter back his name is jay fielder, he gets a bad rep but i think he can take us to the superbowl"
:baghead:

arsenal said:
i turned my girlfriend into a dolphins fan quickly... but the dumbest thing i think i said to her was back 2.5 years ago before the start of the 2002 season, and i quote "yeah see that guy, hes our quarter back his name is jay fielder, he gets a bad rep but i think he can take us to the superbowl"
:baghead:

Ladies and gentleman....I believe we have a winner!! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom