Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

thewicked1isher said:
Another thing said to the ex wife during a game went like this:

Me: "Honey, do you want a beer?"
Her: "Sure!"
Me: "Great! Grab me one too!"
Her: "You forgot the magic word..."
Me: "I'm sorry, grab me one too...b!tch!!!"

That one earned me a week on the couch.
:D

Key word...EX-wife :lol: . You know it couldn't last with her being a Bills fan.

thewicked1isher said:

Now thats damned funny!:rofl3:

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game...

"Honey, I'd give up your life for a touchdown here."

thewicked1isher said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

man i left my fiance on the roof to hang x-mas lights last year........but it was worth it because i tink we won that day

Dumbest thing I said while watching a Dolphins win with my girlfriend in ear shot was..................THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

burger13 said:
Well.....not really "to" my wife......but said in front of her whole family.

I was at her house (we were engaged at the time) for Thanksgiving 2003 - Dolphins vs Cowboys. A huge game for me because one of my best friends AND my two older brothers are all Cowboy fans.

They serve dinner right at the beginning of the game, but per my prior demands, I was set up directly in front of the TV, so I was cool with that......so I'm heading back form the main table with my first helping when a Dolphin fumbles (forget who, but it wound up not being a turnover).........so when it happens I yell "JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!"

That was Ricky Williams, he was stripped at the goal line by Dat Nguyen but it was ruled upon review that his forward momentum had been stopped so it wasn't a fumble. I was at the game (first Dolphins game) and I won't forget that day, I was on a high for the rest of the week! Too bad Fiedler couldn't play like that consitently, he always had one or two amazing games a year and then a bunch of average to mediocre games.

Demented Dolfan said:
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:

Forget Tivo, if she loved you she would give you action AFTER the game

I"m one of the lucky ones too, my wife loves football, loves the Dolphins and is probably more focused on the game than I am, well, equally. If we have the urge or need and we're not actually at the game, then we'll use halftime for that.. 18 minutes is usually PLENTY of time for me.. lol

Demented Dolfan said:
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:
Classic. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom