Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

burger13 said:
Well.....not really "to" my wife......but said in front of her whole family.

I was at her house (we were engaged at the time) for Thanksgiving 2003 - Dolphins vs Cowboys. A huge game for me because one of my best friends AND my two older brothers are all Cowboy fans.

They serve dinner right at the beginning of the game, but per my prior demands, I was set up directly in front of the TV, so I was cool with that......so I'm heading back form the main table with my first helping when a Dolphin fumbles (forget who, but it wound up not being a turnover).........so when it happens I yell "JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!"

I turn to sit and see my wife and her sister sitting there with their jaws dropped.....turns out that I failed to realize that her father was in the middle of saying grace right when I yelled......I turn around to see everyone staring at me and her father just says "Amen".

Thats classic! made me laugh!

thewicked1isher said:
Another thing said to the ex wife during a game went like this:

Me: "Honey, do you want a beer?"
Her: "Sure!"
Me: "Great! Grab me one too!"
Her: "You forgot the magic word..."
Me: "I'm sorry, grab me one too...b!tch!!!"

That one earned me a week on the couch.
:D
That's how it's done. :lol: I notice you said "ex" wife. :tongue:

We were trying to have our first child and my wife was a week late. Well half time comes around and she gets a visit from Aunt Flow. Needless to say she is extremely upset, feeling like she lost the baby. I consul her until she calms down a bit. But then from the other room I can her some excitment in the game and I ask "Would you mind if I go watch the second half". Its been nearly 10 years and I still haven't heard the end of it.

fishfan34 said:
I"m one of the lucky ones too, my wife loves football, loves the Dolphins and is probably more focused on the game than I am, well, equally. If we have the urge or need and we're not actually at the game, then we'll use halftime for that.. 18 minutes is usually PLENTY of time for me.. lol

:rofl3: 18 minutes is enough time to do it twice:rofl3:

It was THe Colts VS dolphin game playoffs in OT. Vanderjagt was going for the field goaland my fiancee was like " Honey we are gonna be late to go to my mom's anniversary party" I'm like hold on its important , Vanderjagt misses so we have the ball and shes like reall hard headed so she closes the tv set, i got up i took the cake i through it out in the lawn and said go by urself, She cried and left and i watched Lamar running all the way for that td i was soo happy that when the game finished i went to my inlaws and i swear it to u they didnt let me in so i got divorced the following month. Do i regret it Hell noooooo. I have someone special now that respects me. JUSt to say I got divorced over a Dolphin game lool woow

Demented Dolfan said:
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me and my ex-girlfriend were watching the Dolphins game one Sunday. It was about two years ago when I thought our team was good enough to get to the Super Bowl. I said "Man...I'd trade anything in my life for a Dolphins Super Bowl victory." She says, "even me?" I look at her without even thinking and say, "HELL YA...anything! The Dolphins are my first love." I didn't get laid for awhile after that. :shakeno: Luckily I am transforming my current girlfriend into a big time Dolfan.

dominizzo said:
shes like reall hard headed so she closes the tv set, i got up i took the cake i through it out in the lawn and said go by urself, She cried and left

You threw her moms "anniversary cake" out on the lawn?

:rofl3:

That gets my vote.

I was getting frisky on the couch in front of the TV with an ex-gf and in the middle of some hot and heavy action the Phins fumbled. I of course was watching the game and not paying enough attention to her and yell "Jesus Christ!" No longer did the "...ist" leave my mouth and I had a big red hand print on my face. Luckily she wasn't too pissed to stop so I got to have my cake and eat it too.

Back around 2000 I was dating a chick named Amanda and we took in an Arena Football game.....at halftime these really hot cheerleaders came out and of course I watched them do their routines. Amanda didn't say another word to me the rest of the game, so as I was driving her home I asked her what was wrong....she then lectured me for about 15 minutes on how rude it was for me to gawk at the cheerleaders....she also accused me of going to ask a cheerleader for her number when I got up to buy a Coke. I kicked Ms. Paranoia to the curb pretty fast after that. I guess it is ok when your lady says, "ohh he has a cute butt," BUT DON'T make the mistake of looking at any cheerleaders. :lol:

dominizzo said:
It was THe Colts VS dolphin game playoffs in OT. Vanderjagt was going for the field goaland my fiancee was like " Honey we are gonna be late to go to my mom's anniversary party" I'm like hold on its important , Vanderjagt misses so we have the ball and shes like reall hard headed so she closes the tv set, i got up i took the cake i through it out in the lawn and said go by urself, She cried and left and i watched Lamar running all the way for that td i was soo happy that when the game finished i went to my inlaws and i swear it to u they didnt let me in so i got divorced the following month. Do i regret it Hell noooooo. I have someone special now that respects me. JUSt to say I got divorced over a Dolphin game lool woow

Now THAT is awesome.

This one gets my vote. You are a true fan my friend. (I would have gotten completely pi$$ed too and done something dramatic, but probably would have left that expensive cake alone.)

Oh yeah and after the Dolphins beat the Colts in the playoffs I screamed " This is better than sex!!!". No wonder she's an ex.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom