Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

:rofl: What a great thread.

Haven't said anything stupid yet to my girl. She watches the games with me every Sunday and I've slowly turned her into a Phins fan.

dominizzo said:
It was THe Colts VS dolphin game playoffs in OT. Vanderjagt was going for the field goaland my fiancee was like " Honey we are gonna be late to go to my mom's anniversary party" I'm like hold on its important , Vanderjagt misses so we have the ball and shes like reall hard headed so she closes the tv set, i got up i took the cake i through it out in the lawn and said go by urself, She cried and left and i watched Lamar running all the way for that td i was soo happy that when the game finished i went to my inlaws and i swear it to u they didnt let me in so i got divorced the following month. Do i regret it Hell noooooo. I have someone special now that respects me. JUSt to say I got divorced over a Dolphin game lool woow

WINNER!

Seriously, the fact that she would disrespect you by even TOUCHING the TV during a game shows that you did the right thing. Everyone that knows me, even casually, knows that an act of this sort would result in physical violence.

I stand behind you, my Dolphin brother!

I haven't had the problems some of you on here are talking about when it comes to girlfriends wanting to have sex or something during a game, because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE knows not to be by me, talk to me, bother me, call me, touch me, etc...when the Dolphins are on T.V.

Girlfriends I've had in the past don't even come to my house or vice versa during a game. Sometimes when a game ended, I'd go. Whatever. Didn't matter then, because the game was over.

But, if a situation araised like some of you have described, I would buy a vibrator, have it laying right on the side of the lazy boy and if she started to pull that $hit during a game I'd throw it at her and say "Go knock yourself out."

DolphinDevil28 said:
I haven't had the problems some of you on here are talking about when it comes to girlfriends wanting to have sex or something during a game, because EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE knows not to be by me, talk to me, bother me, call me, touch me, etc...when the Dolphins are on T.V.

Girlfriends I've had in the past don't even come to my house or vice versa during a game. Sometimes when a game ended, I'd go. Whatever. Didn't matter then, because the game was over.

But, if a situation araised like some of you have described, I would buy a vibrator, have it laying right on the side of the lazy boy and if she started to pull that $hit during a game I'd throw it at her and say "Go knock yourself out."
Sex during a game isn't out of the realm of possibility for me as long as I can leave the TV on...

thewicked1isher said:
Another thing said to the ex wife during a game went like this:

Me: "Honey, do you want a beer?"
Her: "Sure!"
Me: "Great! Grab me one too!"
Her: "You forgot the magic word..."
Me: "I'm sorry, grab me one too...b!tch!!!"

That one earned me a week on the couch.
:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dominizzo said:
It was THe Colts VS dolphin game playoffs in OT. Vanderjagt was going for the field goaland my fiancee was like " Honey we are gonna be late to go to my mom's anniversary party" I'm like hold on its important , Vanderjagt misses so we have the ball and shes like reall hard headed so she closes the tv set, i got up i took the cake i through it out in the lawn and said go by urself, She cried and left and i watched Lamar running all the way for that td i was soo happy that when the game finished i went to my inlaws and i swear it to u they didnt let me in so i got divorced the following month. Do i regret it Hell noooooo. I have someone special now that respects me. JUSt to say I got divorced over a Dolphin game lool woow

Ouch, that one's gotta hurt.

I dont even stay home. I always go to the Sports bar to watch the games EVERY Sunday. Inevitably, women have to talk, and hell wit that. I figure it is better to be gone one whole day a week during football season then to do/say something regreatable.

Some of these stories are just incredible. I could see myself doing the same things as some of you, if pestered. Luckily, I have a great sports bar.

I always found it funny, what I learned from, that you could give a sheet less the other 8 months of the year, what is on TV, but as soon as something gets your attention for once a week for 4 months, all of a sudden your "more committed", so you have to constantly reassure their desire to be on top. Live and learn.

"Get your big a55 from in front of the T.V."

Oh I remember mine clear as I can see. It was a Monday Night we were playing the f*cking Cropdusters in the Turnpike they call the Meadowlands. Yes it was the meltdown game. Well my wife put are kids to bed at 8:30 and she wanted to have sex. She had on some awesome lingerie number smoking hot hot hot! I am holding the remote watching the game with a hard on watching do her little dance and we start to get in the 4th quarter and we start to crumble. She does a strip tease and all and she going down on me naked when I looked back up it was tied 37-37. :fire: I said "F*ck can't this wait we are going into OT. She looked up at me and said "What you guys were winning 30-7 you guys suck if it is going to OT. I told her " Why don't you shut up and go to bed I will see you after the game!! Well we lost 40-37. I went into my room the door was locked. I was on the coach for a couple of days that week. That was 2000 she never let's me forget that night sometimes. But, we are still together and I love her very much. I now go to my friends house to see all the games on NFL Sunday Ticket. Will never let it happen again. :D

Ill admit I am very prejudice; i only date female fin fans. I wonder what the nfl's minority groups will have to say about that.

Ok now seriously, the dumbest thing i said was to someone who's now an ex. here's the transcript:

Her: We need to talk
Me: Not right now, Phins game is on
Her: It's important
Me: so is this
Her: Matt (in whiny high pitched voice)
Me: Did someone die or close to it?
Her: no
Me: its not that important then
Her: I swear i think you care more about that team than you do me
Me: Yes, yes i do.

After the game she basically gave me an ultimatum; either pay more attention to her or we're done. At the time i wasnt sure; i did kinda like her but really now i know i made the right decision. She had to go.

Reading this stuff is so honestly refreshing.... knowing I'm not so crazy for my Phins!
God bless all of ya! And seriously, what is with these girls??? NFL games are just Sun. and Mon. (not including Sat. college games).... Can't they respect something that your passionate about? Some funny stuff... look forward to reading more...

I now go to my friends house to see all the games on NFL Sunday Ticket. Will never let it happen again. :D[/QUOTE said:
Well assuming your friend is a guy, I really hope you will never let it happen again, the picture of your buddy dancing in lingerie for you during a Fins game is just wrong, :rofl3: and lets not get into the rest of the story. :rofl3:

I love the thread. I never really got in trouble for saying anything mean to my long time girlfriend. However, my famous quote during games is "16 days a year is all I am asking for". She tends to give me my space on sunday, but I find my self making promises for things I will do later in the week just to set her at ease.

PhinPhreak said:
Well assuming your friend is a guy, I really hope you will never let it happen again, the picture of your buddy dancing in lingerie for you during a Fins game is just wrong, :rofl3: and lets not get into the rest of the story. :rofl3:

TMI :lol:

Back
Top Bottom