Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

PASQUALE said:
I now go to my friends house to see all the games on NFL Sunday Ticket. Will never let it happen again. :D

Well assuming your friend is a guy, I really hope you will never let it happen again, the picture of your buddy dancing in lingerie for you during a Fins game is just wrong, :rofl3: and lets not get into the rest of the story. :rofl3:

Demented Dolfan said:
I'm still hear about this one. I can't given remember what Fin game it was a couple of years ago, but..... The wife was interested and dressed for some action. I was so intent on the game I didn't notice. The words I uttered still haunt me. "ahhh... Hold on it's 3rd and 5". To this day if she want's to shut me down on anything I get 3rd and 5, 3rd and five. Word to the wise. Tivo:lol:

Priceless. :rofl3:

PhinPhreak said:
Well assuming your friend is a guy, I really hope you will never let it happen again, the picture of your buddy dancing in lingerie for you during a Fins game is just wrong, :rofl3: and lets not get into the rest of the story. :rofl3:

:lol: Man, that would be scary for my friend Jeff is one hairy a$$ dude. :lol: :rofl3:

If fact, she is the one that suggested we do this because she wants my full attention with no interruptions. I agree. :evil:

Mfinsrule said:
Football season is very expensive for me, The wife always picks that time to try to have a discussion or ask my opinion if she should go out and spend all my money shopping. Me in my dolphin induced trance simply mutters "Yeah, hon that sounds great, do what you got to do" never once making eye contact.
She has gotten smart about it though in past years though, if Miami would win she could bring them in the house and I am not as mad, however if they lost I would go ballistic :fire:. Now she does the same thing, however she waits to come home til she finds out the score and if they lost she hides all her sh*t at her sisters house, needless to say after the fins beat the rams last year she brought a truck full of crap totalling $3,800 from all the previous weeks adventures. As happy as I was getting the win it was slightly tempered by the fact I was going to be working overtime for the next 4 months. Her classic response to my whining about the money was, "but it was all on sale".

Another gem.

Great thread all around.

NaboCane said:
"Honey, I'd give up your life for a touchdown here."

Who said romance was dead in America??

PASQUALE said:
Oh I remember mine clear as I can see. It was a Monday Night we were playing the f*cking Cropdusters in the Turnpike they call the Meadowlands. Yes it was the meltdown game. Well my wife put are kids to bed at 8:30 and she wanted to have sex. She had on some awesome lingerie number smoking hot hot hot! I am holding the remote watching the game with a hard on watching do her little dance and we start to get in the 4th quarter and we start to crumble. She does a strip tease and all and she going down on me naked when I looked back up it was tied 37-37. :fire: I said "F*ck can't this wait we are going into OT. She looked up at me and said "What you guys were winning 30-7 you guys suck if it is going to OT. I told her " Why don't you shut up and go to bed I will see you after the game!! Well we lost 40-37. I went into my room the door was locked. I was on the coach for a couple of days that week. That was 2000 she never let's me forget that night sometimes. But, we are still together and I love her very much. I now go to my friends house to see all the games on NFL Sunday Ticket. Will never let it happen again. :D

:rofl3: Great post. Starts off like a Penthouse letter!

Great thread.......great stories.......I've always let my women know that I'm all theirs after 1:00pm(pst)mostly.It's only been an issue a couple of times not bad at all.

thewicked1isher said:
:rofl3: Great post. Starts off like a Penthouse letter!

:lol :D That was good. Maybe I should write for them. :rofl3: :rofl3:

thewicked1isher said:
Now you have to tell us all about the make up sex, that's the best kind!:evil:

Yeah, If I remember correctly I made it up to her on that Friday night in the shower. That's when I finally broke down a said "I'm sorry." Then I got mine and she got hers. :evil:

I cant think of any time when i watched the dolphins and said anything stupid, but i do remember one time when we were meant to go round her mothers and I pretended I had to go to work later. Sometime into the game i heard a car pulling into the front drive. On sneaking a look out of the window I seen it was our car, so I quickly turned off the TV and ran into the back garden. In my panic I hid behind the shed. Once i heard the car go again I went back in to the house and finished watching the game. I then went around a friends house and returned about one in the morning. Cor did I ever get a telling off for leaving the lights on and the back door unlocked when I went to work. To this day she doesn't know i watched the game--but she still reminds me of the time I went to work and left the door unlocked and the lights on.

Back
Top Bottom