Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Stupidest thing said to wife or Girlfriend during a game.

thewicked1isher said:
Another thing said to the ex wife during a game went like this:

Me: "Honey, do you want a beer?"
Her: "Sure!"
Me: "Great! Grab me one too!"
Her: "You forgot the magic word..."
Me: "I'm sorry, grab me one too...b!tch!!!"

That one earned me a week on the couch.
:D

Classic

you guys are honestly worring me. The reason why is because I know I am as into the fins as anyone else. Well, I am a newleywed and she really hasnt seen me in a real season(last season was easier to depart from after a game). Hell, on Oct. 16th it is the fins v bucs in tampa, near our home in Gainesville and I have already started the planning of a bunch of people going. What is bad is that Oct. 16th is our anniversary!! Thats right, I have already begun to hear, "you want to take me to a football game for our first anniversary??" This is going to go badley. I will keep you informed.

I have actually gotten my way about the following:

I refused to get married during football season. I wouldn't miss a game no matter where the honeymoon would be. I was married in May

Both my children were planned to be born outside of football season. I didn't want to miss a game being at some hospital.

I will need to train my children to not have any activities that require me to be away from the TV on Sundays. I'm currently working on that. They are still young.

Slappy8800 said:
i called MY gf Marino once in bed...yea that was awkward

OK now. That's just sick.

I was watching the game when I hear my GF talking on the phone. I politely close the door. She opens the door again to get a glass of water and she is stil on the phone. She goes back into the other room and agian leaves the door open. I again close it. This happens a number of times over the course of the game and I an getting pissed.

She then comes out and mutters something about her mother to which I respond "I don't care about your stupid *** mother's life".

She had the phone out to me. What she said was "DO you want to talk to my mom."

Yeah. Her mom heard me.

MischiefDolphin said:
I was watching the game when I hear my GF talking on the phone. I politely close the door. She opens the door again to get a glass of water and she is stil on the phone. She goes back into the other room and agian leaves the door open. I again close it. This happens a number of times over the course of the game and I an getting pissed.

She then comes out and mutters something about her mother to which I respond "I don't care about your stupid *** mother's life".

She had the phone out to me. What she said was "DO you want to talk to my mom."

Yeah. Her mom heard me.

That's really not good, man.

It wasn't anything I said. It was an action that got me in trouble.

It was March of 1996. I had just got home from the Junior/Senior Banquet and was about to go pick up my date for the prom. Anyway, the Mississippi State/Connecticut NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 game was on the TV. I was late picking up my prom date because I was watching my Bulldogs beat the Huskies. When I got to her place, she was sitting on the couch, ready, and waiting. She was pretty upset as well. Needless to say, I didn't get any that night, and we broke up shortly after that.

dominizzo said:
It was THe Colts VS dolphin game playoffs in OT. Vanderjagt was going for the field goaland my fiancee was like " Honey we are gonna be late to go to my mom's anniversary party" I'm like hold on its important , Vanderjagt misses so we have the ball and shes like reall hard headed so she closes the tv set, i got up i took the cake i through it out in the lawn and said go by urself, She cried and left and i watched Lamar running all the way for that td i was soo happy that when the game finished i went to my inlaws and i swear it to u they didnt let me in so i got divorced the following month. Do i regret it Hell noooooo. I have someone special now that respects me. JUSt to say I got divorced over a Dolphin game lool woow

True or not that is funny as crap, but the reason I say or not is how can you divorce your fiance'?

i end up saying the same stupid thing to my girlfriend every single sunday...

kristen: d lets go to the beach
d-day: umm... the dolphins are on
kristen: ok - i'll just go by myself...

d-day said:
i end up saying the same stupid thing to my girlfriend every single sunday...

kristen: d lets go to the beach
d-day: umm... the dolphins are on
kristen: ok - i'll just go by myself...

maybe its just me, but id go to the beach and watch my girl in her tiny lil bathing suit and lsiten to the game on the radio....again JMO

Slappy8800 said:
i called MY gf Marino once in bed...yea that was awkward
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:please tell me thats a joke

"I'm going to need you to go ahead and shut it the f*** up for while"
usually got me a few days on the couch.

"Shut up and fix me a turkey pot pie, b*tch" always goes over
like a Lead Zepplin even though they know you are kidding.

It is very cool to have chick that can watch the game with you
and say the normal things like " That Jay Fiedler guy really sucks"
or " I wouldn't ever date a black guy, but Jason Taylor.. ". Yah

You can either have a very cool chick to get into it with you or-
NFL Ticket ( thank God ) and shopping time for them.
I haven't found the grey area yet.

Finlandia said:
It is very cool to have chick that can watch the game with you and say the normal things like " That Jay Fiedler guy really sucks"
or " I wouldn't ever date a black guy, but Jason Taylor.. ". Yah

I'm having trouble with this part. Are you being sarcastic??

It just sounds bad.

Ya so...... I am taking this advantage of this thread. I have never had any real problems with gf's and my football, my ex used to get mad when I would ignore her during games, but my gf now doesnt really care much when I watch. She is a dolphins fan and went to Miami with me for my first Joe Robbie game, but isnt a huge football fan. So I told her to read this thread and warned her if I am ever a prick during a game to not take to much offense to it, b/c it could be worse. And then we made a deal. We have been dating a while and have been living together for about a year, and plan on marrying. So I told her when we graduate college, she watches games with me but doesnt bug me about anything other then football, then afterwards she can go shopping for a little while as long as we win. I forget who posted it but someone said they just send their wife shopping when sundays come around, but when we loss, and she spends a sh*tload of money, and it pissed him off. So I came up with this, in my eyes, its win win, my girl watches the games with me (which I want) If the fins win (I am happy) and she is happy cuz she gets to buy herself stuff. Thanx guys!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom