Subliminal message in Super Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subliminal message in Super Bowl

Madonna....I would still PIIHB

24fh2lz-1.jpg

I personally thought Madonnas show was sick, the lights and effects.

Dude regardless that I would still give it to her at the age shes at but damn, did any of you guys catch the symbolism? That half time show was straight satanic. Illuminati is real and it's sad how some people don't even see the secret agenda that's being played.

Dude regardless that I would still give it to her at the age shes at but damn, did any of you guys catch the symbolism? That half time show was straight satanic. Illuminati is real and it's sad how some people don't even see the secret agenda that's being played.
You're talking to the wall and going way over peoples heads. I agree with you but this isn't the time nor place for that conversation.

Madonna belongs in a vaudeville burlesque show.

You're talking to the wall and going way over peoples heads. I agree with you but this isn't the time nor place for that conversation.

I disagree.

It is obvious MIA is cursed and that the Illuminati have everything to do with it.

See I disagree, the more people that know the better. As a society everyone needs to wake up and stop being sheep! It's something that should be shared and discussed with everyone.. if it happens to wake someone up through a dolphins forum.. ha so be it! Time to wake up before its too late.

Check out Fema camps and i'm sure you'll change your mind.

Back
Top Bottom