Subliminal message in Super Bowl | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subliminal message in Super Bowl

Halftime show London rapper M.I.A. flips her middle finger to the world. Now on the surface, this just looks like another celebrity publicity stunt, but if you dig deeper, you'll see that in the grand scheme of things, THIS IS ALL A PLOT BY THE NFL AND THE MEDIA TO GET THE WORLD TO HATE...you guessed it...MIA! More specifically the Dolphins. I report, you decide.

Btw, thought the halftime show was trash.

Dude, you from Roswell?

MIA's middle finger probably had more to do with personal issues that have been going on in her life (kid and ex-boy friend). I will say this, she had the nerve to tick off her immediate boss in that situation (Madonna).

Wow this thread is still going strong...awesome!!

Check out VigilantCitizen for some more illuminati propaganda.

This was a quote from Maddona a week before the superbowl talking about the spiritual importance she placed on her halftime show......
“The Superbowl is kind of like the Holy of Holies in America. I’ll come at halfway of the “church experience” and I’m gonna have to deliver a sermon. It’ll have to be very impactful.”

The blind enjoyed the sermon and those who do understand the symbols laugh (or mourn) at the rest of you who didn't even know they were there.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

This was a quote from Maddona a week before the superbowl talking about the spiritual importance she placed on her halftime show......

The blind enjoyed the sermon and those who do understand the symbols laugh (or mourn) at the rest of you who didn't even know they were there.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."
sadly the ones who are blind can only resort to personal insults, and have nothing else to say.
ignorance is bliss!

Back
Top Bottom