Subliminal message in Super Bowl | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subliminal message in Super Bowl

If a bunch of banks and corporations can rule this world and have pushed us to the edge. What makes anyone think the illuminati cant be real. I like the dolphins and football, but everyone knows they're just diversionary games, just like the games in the old Roman empire.
and just think maybe the banks and the big corporations = the illuminati (IMO)

and just think maybe the banks and the big corporations = the illuminati (IMO)
It sadly doesnt matter. Not enough people care enough to even bother to investigate. They just blindly parrot what the teleprompter readers on cnn, fox, msnbc etc...etc....say about people who do pay attention and call us conspiracy nuts. But yes, major banks and corporations etc...are satanic, nwo, illuminati agents.

Is it too early to place my vote for the "Craziest MOFO on FH" award?

The frightening part is just how many nominees we have in this thread alone. :bugeye:
Have you seen my works? Surely I am deserving of a nomination...

But only if they're giving out a trophy for the category!

Oh yeah I agree completely with your reason, shoot that would be enough for me not to vote for him too. That's another thing, college is a ****ing SHAM!
I agree, but I love college. Without it I wouldn't get laid as much

It sadly doesnt matter. Not enough people care enough to even bother to investigate. They just blindly parrot what the teleprompter readers on cnn, fox, msnbc etc...etc....say about people who do pay attention and call us conspiracy nuts. But yes, major banks and corporations etc...are satanic, nwo, illuminati agents.
OMG! Who are mainly accountants and bankers? The Jews. And the Jews killed Jesus! The banks are satanic!lol

What about the doomsday theorists? Where do they fit into the plan? What if the Mayans are right? The world is heading for a hard reboot one way or another and when that happens and the first mother****er who used to be a involved with Big Finance or Business come across my path they are going to get shot right in the ****ing head because they have zero to offer me at that point and offer nothing in terms of useful skills.

Humanity has lost track of who we are as a conscious entity and it is sad but true, the world needs a cataclysmic event of epic proportions to humble humanity again.

i see just another reason not to have hip hop on family shows.

if it isnt obscene jestures, its the violent, sexist, racist lyrics.

next thing ya know m & m will be on 7th heaven! [yeah, its not on any more, but the point is made].

i dont see h--a-t--i--n**g on miami, i see the fall out being more lets re think hip hop on tv and events than bashing the town of miami.

From the movie Fight Club...

Tyler Durden: Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy * we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

Tyler Durden: Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing. Like the first monkey shot into space.

**while burning the Narrator's hand with lye**
Tyler Durden: Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our fathers bailed, what does that tell you about God?
Narrator: No, no, I... don't...
Tyler Durden: Listen to me! You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, he hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen.
Narrator: It isn't?
Tyler Durden: We don't need him!

Halftime show London rapper M.I.A. flips her middle finger to the world. Now on the surface, this just looks like another celebrity publicity stunt, but if you dig deeper, you'll see that in the grand scheme of things, THIS IS ALL A PLOT BY THE NFL AND THE MEDIA TO GET THE WORLD TO HATE...you guessed it...MIA! More specifically the Dolphins. I report, you decide.

Btw, thought the halftime show was trash.

.Cough. You actually may need to see a doctor. Cough.

Remember to duck your head when you leave your bomb shelter

i see just another reason not to have hip hop on family shows.

if it isnt obscene jestures, its the violent, sexist, racist lyrics.

next thing ya know m & m will be on 7th heaven! [yeah, its not on any more, but the point is made].

i dont see h--a-t--i--n**g on miami, i see the fall out being more lets re think hip hop on tv and events than bashing the town of miami.

:lol2: LMAO @ you watching 7th Heaven!

Somewhere you're missing a Dixie Chix concert!

Back
Top Bottom