Subliminal message in Super Bowl | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subliminal message in Super Bowl

Halftime show London rapper M.I.A. flips her middle finger to the world. Now on the surface, this just looks like another celebrity publicity stunt, but if you dig deeper, you'll see that in the grand scheme of things, THIS IS ALL A PLOT BY THE NFL AND THE MEDIA TO GET THE WORLD TO HATE...you guessed it...MIA! More specifically the Dolphins. I report, you decide.

Btw, thought the halftime show was trash.
I think you are reading way too much into the incident.

I'm thankful that I don't need to, but regardless Ron Paul is honest when he speaks. Yeah he sounds ridiculous sometimes but it's because we're so use to hearing lies and the same BS system of politics. Each president is just a puppet to sign the bills and represent a face for America, there are definetely people of higher power who are calling the shots. Republican or Democrat the outcome will be the same, which is for them to have a one world power.. haha sad enough its written in latin on our own dollar bill.

I'm thankful that I don't need to, but regardless Ron Paul is honest when he speaks. Yeah he sounds ridiculous sometimes but it's because we're so use to hearing lies and the same BS system of politics. Each president is just a puppet to sign the bills and represent a face for America, there are definetely people of higher power who are calling the shots. Republican or Democrat the outcome will be the same, which is for them to have a one world power.. haha sad enough its written in latin on our own dollar bill.
Well if it means I won't get my scholarships, that's enough to keep me from voting for him. I can't afford 30000 a year in COA.but of course, thats why corporations love morons like gw and rick perry..theyre easily controlled.

I'm with you. RP is the only one that would make the economic changes that the country needs. And for that very fact, he will never step foot in the White House

Oh yeah I agree completely with your reason, shoot that would be enough for me not to vote for him too. That's another thing, college is a ****ing SHAM!

I'm with you. RP is the only one that would make the economic changes that the country needs. And for that very fact, he will never step foot in the White House

Really is sad, isn't it? Did you hear about that NDAA bill that Obama passed? Check it out, it's pretty scary the way they can misuse their power on civilians with this bill. McCarthyism **** all over man.. Their plan is in play and seems like martial law is coming to America soon.

Really is sad, isn't it? Did you hear about that NDAA bill that Obama passed? Check it out, it's pretty scary the way they can misuse their power on civilians with this bill. McCarthyism **** all over man.. Their plan is in play and seems like martial law is coming to America soon.
have you seen Aaron Russo's documentary "America from freedom to fascism"? i believe that is why he died.(IMO)
also check out 911 missing links

Oh yeah I agree completely with your reason, shoot that would be enough for me not to vote for him too. That's another thing, college is a ****ing SHAM!
yes it is , and it's all designed so that once you have finished your schooling you are up to your eyeballs in debt
debt creates fear
fears creates hopelessness
until the system turns on you,the majority will carry on about there lives like nothing is wrong. (IMO)

have you seen Aaron Russo's documentary "America from freedom to fascism"? i believe that is why he died.(IMO)
also check out 911 missing links
yeah I have and also bill cooper.. Check it out on the previous page. There are many people that come up missing after speaking too much or just simply the truth. Check out the documentary called Police State by Jesse Ventura, if that doesn't open some eyes, I don't know what will.

If a bunch of banks and corporations can rule this world and have pushed us to the edge. What makes anyone think the illuminati cant be real. I like the dolphins and football, but everyone knows they're just diversionary games, just like the games in the old Roman empire.

yes it is , and it's all designed so that once you have finished your schooling you are up to your eyeballs in debt
debt creates fear
fears creates hopelessness
until the system turns on you,the majority will carry on about there lives like nothing is wrong. (IMO)
couldn't have said it any better. I'm taking a semester off to travel and enjoy the present rather than getting wrapped up in the constant cycle of worrying. Especially with how quickly things are heating up in this world, I'm glad I picked a good time to get away from the college illusion of constantly thinking about the year after the next. Shoot i'll have 4 more years to go for a damn doctorate degree. Time for a break and crazy but if things weren't so bad I wouldn't have to conform to that route..

Just a big distraction to look the other way rather than really seeing the big picture, but come on you were blind before and you have to admit they're doing a hell of a job keeping most of us sheeple!

Just a big distraction to look the other way rather than really seeing the big picture, but come on you were blind before and you have to admit they're doing a hell of a job keeping most of us sheeple!
Well, with as badly as they've jacked up our food, water, medications, air. Combined with propaganda from childhood through adulthood. They dont need to do a good job. They've engineered society to breed sheeple, going on atleast 3 generations back.

The funny thing is that most of the stuff attributed to McCarthy was mostly Richard Nixon and the House Committee on Unamerican Activities. The Hollywood blacklistings were completely voluntary on their part. On top of that, there were Soviet spies at the highest levels of our government, most notably the Dulles brothers and Alger Hiss. McCarthy's problem was that he eventually realized that it went beyond just communism and was taken out, strangely enough in a very similar manner to what happened to James Forrestall.

Back
Top Bottom