Subliminal message in Super Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Subliminal message in Super Bowl

I really cant tell if Marley7 is joking or not, and its making it even funnier.

Check out Fema camps and i'm sure you'll change your mind.
Oh... ...ok, I just googled Fema camps and you're right, this is not a good thing at all, in fact, it's scary. :loco:

And you're right, I changed my mind, this might be the worst thread in Finheaven after all. :)

haha wish i was man!

iN0Ah-1.gif

hahah nice but really man you should do some research on it at least. It might seem funny now but I know I won't be laughing when Obama gets re elected.. and damn especially when there was a canidate like Ron Paul that didn't even get respect from the main stream news! Why do you think that was?

The illuminati does not exsist there is nothing to see here. Move along.

signed
they

hahah nice but really man you should do some research on it at least. It might seem funny now but I know I won't be laughing when Obama gets re elected.. and damn especially when there was a canidate like Ron Paul that didn't even get respect from the main stream news! Why do you think that was?
Maybe because he is a "nut job"....

You do realize she lip sync the whole performance right? She was a pathetic excuse for a performance.
As are 90% of all live shows? Pathetic excuse for a performer has the most albums sold and highest net wealth of any current recording artist.

I guess HAARP is a load of **** too? Wake up!

For trying to promote less government control and putting an end to the federal reserve? Continue being brainwashed by fox news.. Oh and I heard Justin Beiber came out with a new song!!!

Back
Top Bottom