Suh has always been the cancer on this team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suh has always been the cancer on this team

Suh freelances a bit too much...... and that's about it. Jay Cutler is team cancer, Julius Thomas is team cancer, Suh is not.

And yet Suh said he would play in PHILLY for FREE!?

The OP and others trashing a man who did his job, despite half the line chipping or blocking him. Coming in with a aging Wake, a bunch of DTs needing development and Lbs who would struggle to find starting minutes elsewhere in the league, but somehow it's Suh that is the PROBLEM?

I've said here for years the Miami fan base and now by extension the FO, is so schizo, we deserve each other and the results.
We deserve each other because of this ridiculous thread?

You do realize he said back when he was first signed, "I run this defense". When our locker room was divided. When Philbin was let go. If he ran this defense they should have been 1st in the league. That's what you get when you pay a DT, QB money. I loved watching Suh, but we don't pay money like that to free agents. We learned the hardway with Mike Wallace. The money we gave to Suh should of went to Landry and OV. The homegrown talent.

He wasn’t a cancer at all, but his contract was a millstone dragging the franchise down. You can’t pay a DT a QBs salary. You just can’t. The DT position is not that valuable, even for one of the best in the game.

And some "fans" are constant whiners. If this franchise is so awful and so horrible why not switch allegiance?

Because... we're fans. I'll sooner drop the NFL as a whole than switch teams.

You all wanted a rebuild. You got it.

Unfortunately this isn't a rebuild. Tannenbum jokes aside (and he is a joke) TRADING for Quinn's contract made that quite clear.

We deserve each other because of this ridiculous thread?

No. It's just another example of my point.

I would point to the RT17 fan boys as exhibit A. He's untouchable and unassailable by their standards. Even projecting a 30 yr old to Marino, Young and so on.

I have nothing but a hat tip to Mr.Suh. That's one tough son of a gun that plays hard. Respect!

He wasn’t a cancer at all, but his contract was a millstone dragging the franchise down. You can’t pay a DT a QBs salary. You just can’t. The DT position is not that valuable, even for one of the best in the game.
Thats why he was a cancer in the locker room. With Suh at DT we should have been #1 in rush defense. That's why you pay Suh that money.

And some "fans" are constant whiners. If this franchise is so awful and so horrible why not switch allegiance?
We dumped three players (incl JTrain) who were either lockerroom cancer, had high salaries or were undisciplined players (or any combination of the three). I cannot say I was surprised. We haven't had FA yet and we haven't had the draft yet.

Everybody was pissing in their pants about last season and how we needed change and we make change (and haven't completed the offseason yet) and now you dump again.

And again the biggest whiners are out-of-town fans or those who occasionally show up for games. I talked to three or 4 people in the last hour who are going to every game and the consensus is: "Expected" and "No surprise".
Suh did not live up to his salary, lacked leadership on and off the field and was an undisciplined player. Landry did not even know the playbook during the season and was undiscplined at times. JTrain was a lockerroom cancer and had also problems with the playbook.

You all wanted a rebuild. You got it.
Excuse me! I'd be willing to bet I've been a fan of this team longer than you have been alive. Thats TOTAL BS phins. Where do you come up with that crap? This team/organization has raked us ALL over the coals with this rudderless ship. Wash, rinse, repeat. That just wasn't fair regarding people who have LOVED this team virtually their entire lives. Not right.

whatever you say man... there is no proof this is true. he had a horrible contract

Back
Top Bottom