*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

This is beyond stupid. This front office is hopeless. Let go of Suh and keep the rest of the bloated trash like Alonso and Branch?

Suh's terrible contract was Tannenbaum's bad decisions. Suh's play was very solid. But the inevitable expense of losing Suh because of the contract... Remember when Detroit was vilified for mismanaging it??? Tannenbaum deserves the scorn that goes with this debacle.

Not sure why everyone is so upset - this team was not very good last year on either side of the ball. These are not Gase's players. This team needs a full purge and rebuild int he shortest period of time. The chemistry didnt work and we need to find chemistry that does. I have no problem with a complete roster overhaul. In fact - I encourage it. Gase has an opportunity to build what he wants, if it doesnt work, then its all on him

Let me tell you something, outside of the Baltimore game, the defense did what they could early in games. It gets to a point when you know your QB play is so bad and the offense is abysmal . . . You just can’t continue mentally knowing there is no chance to do anything.

This offense was built by Gase and it was his decison to drop 10 million in Cutler’s lap, and beg for Carroo and ride with Ryan Tannehill. He is now getting a second chance . . . Which whatever, but lets not sit here and pretend like he hasn’t built the offense the way he has wanted.

His unit sucked last year.

This really is some incredible decision-making. To go from the optimism of 2016 and making the playoffs in Year 1 with Gase, with contributions from younger players like Landry, Ajayi, Tunsil, Stills on offense, to tearing it down a year later....insane.

I just don’t get it. 2017 was destined to be a disaster the second Tannehill went down. You still had some positive signs - a young, cheap secondary seeming to develop (even after the Lippett injury), some solid and cheap additions to the defensive line, Drake’s performance, Grant’s late-season emergence.

What suddenly sent the signal that this team was broken??

in some ways it looks like an overreaction in other ways it looks an awful lot like self preservation

adam gase starting to make me think he thinks he's bill belichick already or something

This is beyond stupid. This front office is hopeless. Let go of Suh and keep the rest of the bloated trash like Alonso and Branch?

Suh's terrible contract was Tannenbaum's bad decisions. Suh's play was very solid. But the inevitable expense of losing Suh because of the contract... Remember when Detroit was vilified for mismanaging it??? Tannenbaum deserves the scorn that goes with this debacle.
Kiko Alonso is a "good guy." He is part of the new culture. He gets to stay. It doesn't matter that he couldn't cover a tight end if his life depended on it.

Ya got 2 tragic things happening here fellas, a GM who is making terrible moves and has a history of burying franchises and a coach that is blaming the players for his failures as a coach. Cleveland south is where we are headed, unfortunately. Sure Ross will give them another 3 years to prove this purge was worth it which means it will be at least 5 years before we see any improvement with a new coach and gm. Put on your very dark rose colored fins glasses and get ready for the ride to hell.

I agree that TB is not a good GM, but I don't think Gase blames players for his failures as I coach, I think he has been very upfront about mistakes he has made and has shouldered the blame through his pressers throughout the year.... I think Gase's plan all along was to trim down and reshape this roster. I think the success he had in his first year put that on hold. With last season being a mess, now he is moving forward with getting his players into his system. I'm not saying it will work or it won't, but thats my take on whats happening right now

Before people take this thought process . . . . That “potential” 17 million won’t be available until June 2nd . . . When the good free agents are off the market and the draft is done.

This is our draft pick money.

THANK YOU for all your cap insight.

This "culture change" is nothing more then Philbin 2.0. I get tired of Miami hiring coaches who want boy scout players. A great coach will find ways to incorporate everyone's different attitude and make it work. Unless its a crazy primadonna causing more hard then good. But Gase wants players who will follow orders. idk, im not a head coach just an average fan who doesnt get it. lol

God these guys are soooo stupid. Stupid after stupid after stupid.

in some ways it looks like an overreaction in other ways it looks an awful lot like self preservation

adam gase starting to make me think he thinks he's bill belichick already or something

888.jpg

So we gave him an awful contract, restructured that awful contract and are now cutting him due to the awful contract. Some people are looking at the bright side but don't seem to realize that the people in charge of that awful contract are still here and will continue to give out more awful contracts.
YES! I couldn't have said it better! This move only makes sense if it's to make up for some moron GM's mistake who has long been fired. However, in this case the moron is not only still here, he also has more power than he did when he first made the move!

Don't forget we hired his old coach from Detroit. Just a coincidence or did something happen since then?

So with the culture change and Gase’s ego running it. What happens when we fall flat for a 3 win season this year? Or is that the goal?

Then it happens and at least it will happen with "Gase" players. What's worse is for something like that to happen and it happens with players that aren't his players.

Back
Top Bottom