*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

Any chance the Suh move could mean a change in defensive philosophy/scheme is coming too? For example if the team was considering going to 3-4 there would be no reason to keep Suh.
I can't see that happening with them trading for Quinn, he was very excited about going back to a 4-3 scheme

Direct TV officially cancelled over the weekend.
I won't have to watch this embarrassment anymore.

Yea I mean I was actually going with a friend to purchase my first set of season tickets because I had so much fun going to games last year. I haven’t been able to in the past because my schedule during that time of years gets crazy, especially on weekends, but I figure I would sell off the games I couldn’t go to.

But that has been officially been put on hold until I see wht the **** is going on and the direction we are headed in.

Lord I hope this is just smoke and mirrors. The Landry thing I get- this one is just stupid.

People can rail on Tannenbaum all day for this (and they will), but plenty of Dolphins fans (probably a majority) were all for signing Suh to a ludicrous contract and all-in on restructuring him, salary cap be damned. Plenty of people were also on the give Landry whatever he wants bandwagon. So yeah, ultimately the buck stops at the Dolphins’ front office, but it’s not as if all of these ridiculous moves were unpopular at the time.

Not to mention, a year ago it was “In Gase We Trust,” “he’s going to be the next Don Shula,” and a lot more along those lines. So unless you think he’s tied up in the basement in David while Ross and Tannenbaum dismantle the team, what happened to trusting the coach who’s surely on board with what’s going on?

If I remember right, a large portion of the fanbase was lukewarm on the signing, and I'm also pretty sure most of us were pissed from the start at Tannenbaum's terrible restructuring.

i wonder what they are planning to (try to) do with the cap space.
Releasing him now (as a pre June 1st designation) only gives them an extra 3,9 million of cap space. Yeah well worth losing one of the best players on your team, lol. Post June 1st cut you won't be able to use 13 of that 17 million until after June 1st when all the top free agents have already sign. Stupid move releasing Suh either way.

Any chance the Suh move could mean a change in defensive philosophy/scheme is coming too? For example if the team was considering going to 3-4 there would be no reason to keep Suh.

we drafted 1 gap dts last year I cant imagine they are getting away from it

I hhavent watched enough vea to know can he play 1 gap but I know daron payne taven bryan fit

I absolutely hate this move. I hate it. I know Suh's contract was ridiculous, but he was the best player on our football team.

We just cut the best player on our football team because we can't manage our salary cap. Let that sink in for a moment.

Then it happens and at least it will happen with "Gase" players. What's worse is for something like that to happen and it happens with players that aren't his players.
So every single HC needs to purge the best players on a team because they aren’t his guys? Suh did his job. And did it at a top 3 level in this league.

Back
Top Bottom