*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*Suh to be released* From Suhs mouth. Stay tuned - Update: will be released

5.1 doesn't usually carry a top 10 grade

Neither does a 57% completion % or 6'0 4.7 whatever mayfield did but you see what happens

Personally don't see Vea as a top ten guy but plenty of mocks do and our fo thought enough to spend time w/ him

5.1 doesn't usually carry a top 10 grade

Neither does a 57% completion % or 6'0 4.7 whatever mayfield did but you see what happens

Personally don't see Vea as a top ten guy but plenty of mocks do and our fo thought enough to spend time w/ him

I was just thinking that...neither does 6 foot and a half and 4.85

they are gonna spend time with a bunch of guys so I wouldn't read too much into it...the dinner with baker the night before his pro day is something not to ignore

I absolutely hate this move. I hate it. I know Suh's contract was ridiculous, but he was the best player on our football team.

We just cut the best player on our football team because we can't manage our salary cap. Let that sink in for a moment.
Mike Tannenbaum is a ****ing embarrassment.

might as well cut or trade tannehill now

im shocked that miamis hitting the full reset button after playing in 2018 with horrid qb play

Complete idiocy by this team. They could have added a few more players and actually competed for a playoff spot in 2017. Now I am thinking full rebuild and a lot more losing ahead. Again I ask if they are going full rebuild why trade for a 28 year old DE with a 12 mil cap hit. Makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
I was just thinking that...neither does 6 foot and a half and 4.85

they are gonna spend time with a bunch of guys so I wouldn't read too much into it...the dinner with baker the night before his pro day is something not to ignore

Nothing to ignore at all. As a matter of fact, if that's not the direction they are going in, then none of what's been happening makes sense.

Complete idiocy by this team. They could have added a few more players and actually competed for a playoff spot in 2017. Now I am thinking full rebuild and a lot more losing ahead. Again I ask if they are going full rebuild why trade for a 28 year old DE with a 12 mil cap hit. Makes no sense at all.

I don't think they are going to but they could draft baker as the plan b

either him or rosen

they definitely need upside in the building

You can designated it as a June 1st cut and cut the player right away. No savings till the 1st of June though.
Players wanted that so they could have more bidders after them now and not in June when teams have already signed and drafted players.
Didn't know that, thanks John!

that makes sense but unless hes older he's not gonna be cheap...I feel like he is older

If it's who I'm thinking of he's definitely old. I thought I remember him being in New Orleans while ago

We already got the surprise, he didn't perform up to expectations. Surprise, I am getting released because I did not perform up to my contract.. .

Back
Top Bottom