Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday Member Only Practice Reports HERE!!!!

Is that tua? That ball is thrown right into inside outside coverage.

Yuck I hate that decision
Looks like the receiver didn't see the ball and adjusted his route inside. If he sees it, it's probably a TD (or he gets blown up by Holland)

I can see it now. Dolphins vs Steelers. 1:35 left in the game 3rd and 4 from Miami's 45. Miami has 2 TO's left. Game is tied 17-17.

Tua drops back to pass vs Pittsburgh's Zero Cover. Tua finds Reeek Streaking down the middle of the field. Tua drops and Absolute Dime. Tua with a beautifully placed throw. Hill with the catch and run for the TD.

Revenge is just Sweeeeeet.
Hey dolfan91, at 1:35 left in the game, our backup QB will be in the game in Victory Formation because we will be up by 31 points in the game!

sorry folks.

it is Edmonds left, Edmonds right, Edmonds up the middle, Edmonds out of the backfield, Edmonds manning the soft serve ice cream machine in the cafeteria.

i love the competition blahdiddy blah talk, but the man is going to be the man, and the rest will fill in around him some way.
This!

not creepy, but weird that he amuses himself continually using a bit from a Seinfeld episode from 27 years ago.

i say amusing himself because he surely can't think anyone else finds it funny at this point.

it's like idiot Josh Allen and his favorite humor: Deez nuts.
Speak for yourself. Give me aaaaaaaall the Seinfeld references.

After seeing all these long balls over the past practices. I'm starting to wonder if this is to showcase the fact that Tua does have an arm (which most of us already knew). When the season actually starts, the run game will take prominence. Just feels like a bait an switch for regular season to get opposing defenses to start off honest. All this flash is to set up the run game in the regular season.

After seeing all these long balls over the past practices. I'm starting to wonder if this is to showcase the fact that Tua does have an arm (which most of us already knew). When the season actually starts, the run game will take prominence. Just feels like a bait an switch for regular season to get opposing defenses to start off honest. All this flash is to set up the run game in the regular season.

Run game is the staple of this offense.

McDaniel made his career on run game…it’s pretty much a given he’s going to showcase that. Curious to see how they script the PS games.

Run game is the staple of this offense.
What do you mean by "staple"? Almost every team needs enough balance to negate opponents getting a read on tendencies. McD has already stated his aim in the run game is to manipulate defenses in an effort to open up the passing attack.

I doubt we will run more than we pass. Offenses just plain can't score enough points that way to be competitive against good offensive teams in the modern game. My hope is that he is smart enough (I know that he is) to install opponent specific game plans, using different approaches as required. Forcing things against a stacked box is no different than beating one's head against a wall.

Having said that, if we are in a game with a good second half lead and the defense is shutting chit down, absolutely, run it down their throats, but I've had more than enough of this conservative crap, sitting on a 6 point lead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom