Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

And this is why I had mixed feelings about bills winning. Sure this helps miami's path for 1 seed. But we need cowboys to beat bills and looks like good players are getting hurt for cowboys in this game tonight. I'm hoping bills don't luck out and end up playing a banged up cowboys team with big time players out for game next week.

And this is why I had mixed feelings about bills winning. Sure this helps miami's path for 1 seed. But we need cowboys to beat bills and looks like good players are getting hurt for cowboys in this game tonight. I'm hoping bills don't luck out and end up playing a banged up cowboys team with big time players out for game next week.
I wouldn’t sweat it. Buffalo isn’t consistent this year, allen still turns the ball over and now they’re Al-Qaeda‘s team according to Sean McDermott

No mixed feelings for me. Cheered for the Chiefs. Hard. (And I'm not at all a Chiefs fan)

If we don’t get to atleast 12 wins, which wins the division, then we got bigger problems and aren’t going anywhere in playoffs anyway.
We need to, and I believe we will, get to 13 wins….

What sucks is after tonight will Dallas be able to get up for the game next week in Orchard Park.

Back
Top Bottom