Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 120 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

That’s because players are not usually stupid enough to be lined up completely offsides like Toney.

I was LMFAO at the reaction to that play. I mean, not only was Toney lined up offsides — I seriously question their alignment.

WTF kind of alignment was that? Most the offense looked like it was lined up in the backfield. I surely didn’t see 7 up on or near the LOS. They should have been penalized for that too.

Mahomey, Kelce and Reid are so used to getting BS bogus calls that they flip out when they don’t get one. Remember the scoop and score that decided their game against the Dolphins? Forward progress and making a football move didn’t seem to factor in then and Mahomey had no issue with that.

”Let us play” is code for “we made a cool play so don’t mind the fact that it was illegal”. SMH.

I get in the past the Patriots could do whatever they wanted.... We all saw it and we all hated it

They are calling this penalty all of the time now.

Teams know it..... How fu,,cking hard is it to just line up onside?

They deserved to lose.

The 49er WRs really want Purdy to win MVP. These games have been wild. I’ve never seen so many screen passes go for 60 yard TDs in my life (the past few weeks). He was averaging like 6-7 a completion until a few weeks ago. He averaged almost 20 yards a completion yesterday. Wild stuff.

I was LMFAO at the reaction to that play. I mean, not only was Toney lined up offsides — I seriously question their alignment.

WTF kind of alignment was that? Most the offense looked like it was lined up in the backfield. I surely didn’t see 7 up on or near the LOS. They should have been penalized for that too.

Mahomey, Kelce and Reid are so used to getting BS bogus calls that they flip out when they don’t get one. Remember the scoop and score that decided their game against the Dolphins? Forward progress and making a football move didn’t seem to factor in then and Mahomey had no issue with that.

”Let us play” is code for “we made a cool play so don’t mind the fact that it was illegal”. SMH.
And don’t look know but they are only 1 game ahead of Denver for the AFC West lead. Well at least they have NE next week

The dak regression game feels like it's coming but man they look good.

Take care of business and the 1 seed will be ours.

Fins up

Oh that is right we beat the Bills at home last year. Guess people forgetting that.
No we aren’t forgetting it but it was a dogfight to the end of that game. It’s not like the Dolphins dominated the Bills like they did to us earlier this year. Ya I get that the Dolphins played two tough games in Buffalo last year but it’s still a tough matchup for us. Hopefully having Ramsey now gives us an edge as far as defending Diggs because he has dominated us for way too long now.

Back
Top Bottom