Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

The NFL has emphasized this penalty. It's been called something like 5x as much as last year. I'm all for the NFL actually emphasizing *something* that helps the defense a bit
I was cheering the TD because I was rooting against the Bills. Yet the Chiefs had absolutely nothing to complain about on the play. Toney was clearly offsides on the play and the job of the refs is to make sure the teams play the game based on the rules.

It certainly isn’t their job to tell players where to line up. They constantly throw flags when the offense doesn’t have enough men on the line of scrimmage. So obviously they needed to throw a flag on Toney for lining up next to the Bills defensive linemen.

Everyone at ESPN, NFl, Kansas city all pissed cause they had Taylor jumping around creaming herself on TV for the play of the year only to have it called back. Delicious.

Now with all the photo evidence on hand of Tony's misstep, imagine the uproar had it not been called.

Rightfully it was and we got to see Mahomes throw his toys out of the pram on National TV.

Allen and him make a good couple.

Back
Top Bottom