Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

Refs hosed KC never heard of an offsides on offense just a player not on the line not over it.
The Chiefs WR was so far off sides, he looked like he was playing for the Bills defense. Blaming the refs for that offsides is ridiculous. If they had not called offsides on that play, I would have considered the game rigged.

I wanted the Chiefs to win but it is up the the players to line up properly. In this case, Toney wasn’t even close to being lined up on his side of the ball and the ref who threw the flag for offsides was 100% correct.

The Chiefs WR was so far off sides, he looked like he was playing for the Bills defense. Blaming the refs for that offsides is ridiculous. If they had not called offsides on that play, I would have considered the game rigged.

I wanted the Chiefs to win but it is up the the players to line up properly. In this case, Toney wasn’t even close to being lined up on his side of the ball and the ref who threw the flag for offsides was 100% correct.
Receivers can even check with the refs for confirmation that they're lined up right and Toney didn't do that either. Refs confirmed that(sorry don't have a link to the article that I read on that earlier)

No offense, but you've got your own issues with your own team, don't you?

Your kibosh about the Dolphins pre-game might carries the same ju-ju as Perna's cursed wheel.
Look I admit we kinda suck this year. I’ll just be happy if we make the playoffs.

You obviously haven’t seen the Panthers. No team can take another team for granted and just expect to win the game.

I’m sure the Steeler, Lions, and Texan fans all thought their team had easy wins going into their games this week and yet all their teams lost.

While the Dolphins have done an excellent job of winning the games they were expected to win this season. Taking any team lightly is the kiss of death in football.
That’s why I’m scared of the Giants tonight.

I coached one year of youth football and we went over how to line up on the LOS during week one.

Back
Top Bottom