Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

I think the results of this week could turn out to be just what we needed. Jags losing, chiefs losing and Dallas winning. Dallas now is a contender to have the #1 seed so they now they need to win every game and they are going to play at Buffalo with everything they have. If then Dallas wins at the Bills and we do our job on Monday and next week, we could be qualified by next week having 1.5 game advantage vs the chiefs and we will practically need to win at Baltimore to have the number 1 seed if we then take care of the Bills and possibly eliminating them on the last week. That would be a dream scenario.

Chiefs or Bills? Arguments can be made for either. I think we match up better against the Chiefs. We could have one that game if had the team now.
Bills for sure. They aren’t a threat for the one seed. We play chiefs again this year we beat them. Bills too, we will beat both of those teams, the bills twice if we have to.

Last edited:
Oh that is right we beat the Bills at home last year. Guess people forgetting that.

I've seen people not counting them as a challenge of hard games at the end of the season only saying buffalo and Baltimore being the only hard games
I think just about everyone has been pointing to the final three games as a brutal stretch. The good thing is that we have two of the three at home.

Oh that is right we beat the Bills at home last year. Guess people forgetting that.

I don’t think anyone is forgetting that. I think what people are thinking is that if there’s one team that knows how to beat us and at home it’s the Bills.

Most would rather not find out if the team would put in the hard work for a great record , and end up the #1 or #2 seed all to see it shatter by getting the Bills as a wildcard team beat us at home.

That would be a disaster to end the season like that.

Back
Top Bottom