Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10 | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sunday NFL Gameday Super Thread 12/10

Nobody believe me that the Eagles were frauds at 10-1. People even mocked me on here when the Dolphins lost to them because I was so confident we are a better team than them. Thank God it's a long season, the truth is coming out now. Philly is fraudulent and Miami is the real deal.

Quoting/paraphrasing Groucho Marx, "Romo may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. Romo really is an idiot."
Romo did a very good job as an analyst his first few years in the booth. In recent years he has really regressed and he now seems more like a fan of particular players and teams and I just can’t listen to him anymore.

When he is on now, I just turn the sound off on the TV and watch the game like I would if I was in the stadium
without listening to anyone calling the play by play of the game.

Romo did a very good job as an analyst his first few years in the booth. In recent years he has really regressed and he now seems more like a fan of particular players and teams and I just can’t listen to him anymore.

When he is on now, I just turn the sound off on the TV and watch the game like I would if I was in the stadium

Agree about Romo & his digression.

Nantz, who started here in SLC, is awful as well

:ffic:

I wanted the Chiefs to win but it is up the the players to line up properly. In this case, Toney wasn’t even close to being lined up on his side of the ball and the ref who threw the flag for offsides was 100% correct.

AND they didn't have 7 players on the LOS. Nobody is talking about that.

What the Chiefs lined up in didn't remotely look like any legit formation.

Back
Top Bottom