Suns vs. Spurs | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

Just saw it on sportscenter. I am so pissed at the nba right now. Game 5 should have been a homecourt advantage for the suns, now we are the underdog, what a sissy league. Losing those two starters is a huge blow to the suns, spurs could care less about horry. What I dont get is, why is Duncan getting a pass for going onto the court in the 2nd quarter. He should be suspended as well.

The league and the refs have sided with the spurs this entire series though if you ask me so. Nash getting kneed in the balls was on purpose, league did nothing and amare getting kicked nothing happened. The league just benefited a team for a cheap shot! F the NBA. All I know is that the United Airways Center better be loud as hell for us tommorow. Make the league and the spurs know they F'd up!

What a bunch of ****ing bull ****...I'm so pissed right now...

Time to come together Suns, we need some heroic performances tomorrow night...

Aint gonna happen:shakeno:

So let me get this straight.

Bowen racks Nash and gets nothing.

Horry (Sub) knocks Nash into the scoreres table (gets 2 games) Amare and Diaw (Starters) get a game for standing up?

Stern is gonna hear about this one FOREVER.....

I wish I could watch ESPN right about now. Anybody have the spin they are selling?

Duncan came off the bench and on to the floor in the 2nd quarter. Where is his suspension? Looks like we're headed to another exciting Pistons/Spurs finals :shakeno:

Just saw it on sportscenter. I am so pissed at the nba right now. Game 5 should have been a homecourt advantage for the suns, now we are the underdog, what a sissy league. Losing those two starters is a huge blow to the suns, spurs could care less about horry. What I dont get is, why is Duncan getting a pass for going onto the court in the 2nd quarter. He should be suspended as well.

That was another thread all-together. Timmy Duncan can never ever do anything wrong. IF the refs had've called him on it, Stern would have fired the refs.:cooldude:

This whole situation sucks and they need to rewrite this rule.

The rule is that there has to be an altercation on the court for the rule to be upheld.Thats why Duncan isnt being suspended.

Baron Davis didn't get suspended for his elbow, but these guys do...For all Stern and Stu know they were gonna try to keep peace or check on Nash...Its ridiculous..

That was another thread all-together. Timmy Duncan can never ever do anything wrong. IF the refs had've called him on it, Stern would have fired the refs.:cooldude:

1994-95
• Shortened the three-point line (22 feet in the corners extending to 23 feet, nine inches at the top of the key) to a uniform 22 feet around the basket.
• Awarded three foul shots for any player fouled while attempting a three-point field goal.
• Any player who leaves the bench during a fight automatically suspended for a minimum of one game and fined a maximum of $20,000; in addition to losing 1/82nd of his salary for each game, he is suspended.
• Any player who commits two flagrant fouls in one game will be ejected.
• Hand-checking eliminated from the end line in the backcourt to the opposite foul line.
• Technical foul fines increased to $500 each. Formerly, the fines were $100 for the first technical and $150 for the second.
• “Clear path†rule changed to include contact in the backcourt. If a defender, grabs a player when the player has a clear path to the basket on a breakaway, two foul shots will be awarded.
• The second or more of back-to-back timeouts when the ball is not inbounded will be limited to 45 seconds

http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_history.html

This whole series stinks now b/c of all this BS surrounding it. I really haven't enjoyed the series b/c of this negativity. This particular thread shouldn't be as hostile as it is but I guess that's what happens when you put your heart with your team.

Tomorrow doesnt guarantee SA a win anyway. What will Phoenix's lineup be now?

Horry (Sub) knocks Nash into the scoreres table (gets 2 games) Amare and Diaw (Starters) get a game for standing up?

I wish I could watch ESPN right about now. Anybody have the spin they are selling?

Oh yeah Diaw and Stoudemire just "stood up". Sure, that's exactly what they did. Jesus Christ man.

If this happened to the Spurs you'd say it was the right thing to do. Get over it and get ready for Game 5

This series really isnt even about basketball anymore...Its about infractions and it sux.Id have rather had to play the Suns straight up,but the league proves once again their stupidity.

ESPN is selling it as that it really isnt fair, and that its a definite advantage for the spurs. I cant watch espn about it anymore, it is pissing me off too much as it is.

Back
Top Bottom