Suns vs. Spurs | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suns vs. Spurs

From my past experiences, well past being this year and last, most Laker fans hate the Suns and would love to see them fail...Just do a search and find the Eclipse in 6 thread from last year...

From my past experiences, well past being this year and last, most Laker fans hate the Suns and would love to see them fail...Just do a search and find the Eclipse in 6 thread from last year...

I was totally joking by the way...I'm a Laker fan, I know it all too well.

Wow, I'll be upset if they do anything now. The Suns would definitely get very hot and bothered had they known about this AND then get THEIR guys suspended.

Trust me. If Steve Kerr has seen footage of this incident, then the League Front Office has also.:wink:

As I have been saying for a few pages of posts, I seriously doubt ANY players get any suspensions from any of this. If even Horry gets a game, I will be surprised, and seriously disappointed....

Trust me. If Steve Kerr has seen footage of this incident, then the League Front Office has also.:wink:

As I have been saying for a few pages of posts, I seriously doubt ANY players get any suspensions from any of this. If even Horry gets a game, I will be surprised, and seriously disappointed....

I can understand the other guys, but how would Horry not get suspended?

I can understand the other guys, but how would Horry not get suspended?

IMO because Nash didnt get hurt.

After seeing it time and again, it wasnt extremely violent in nature. The fact that Nash weighs probably ohhhhh 80 lbs less than Horry made it look much worse than it actually was....:wink:

IMO because Nash didnt get hurt.

After seeing it time and again, it wasnt extremely violent in nature. The fact that Nash weighs probably ohhhhh 80 lbs less than Horry made it look much worse than it actually was....:wink:

Even so, I think he's a goner. I could see them maybe just giving him 1 game if no one else is suspended, but still expect a 2 gamer at least. If that happens I will SO come back here and rub it in your face! :poke: (Joking - just to be clear)

Back
Top Bottom