Super Bowl Picks & Thoughts? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Picks & Thoughts?

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
This is not a Dolphins thread, as we all TOO WELL know, and don't know that it belongs here. However, I thought it may be allowed for the biggest game of the season, with little going on with our team.

So, Picks and Thoughts?

I would like to see Peyton win and retire to make life easier for the Phins this year but, have to go with Seattle +2.5 in this game.

I would like to see the Seabags win because I like their style of play.

I would like to see the Broncos win because it get Manning his second title and Welker his first...it would piss off Pats fans for a few weeks.

I am happy to enjoy a game where I do not care who wins. Friends, family, food, beer and drinking games.

Seaquacks, they deserve to win their first.

Yeah, the loss vs Pitt was questionable at best.

I'm looking for "The Beast" to go over 100, at least 2 TO's, and Wilson to make a few Big plays with his legs.

Seahawks by 3.I think their defense is good enough to insure a win for them.

Everyone is talking Denver's O vs Seattle's D but, I see Seattle's O making the difference vs Denver's D.

I think the Broncos offense does just enough to win. Something like 20-16.

I have to go with Donkeys. That defense does just enough to allow Manning to be....Manning.

Also, Russel Wilson scares me in this game. Denver will challenge him to throw the ball more than 15 times. The Beast, will struggle IMO against DEN run D.

42-24 Denver

I don't know who will win and frankly I don't care, I just wish we could go back in time and play this game all over again...

[video=youtube;X8omwbRU1kM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=X8omwbRU1kM[/video]

The weather is really nice up here today and will be the same tomorrow and I think it plays a huge factor in the game. That being said I think the broncos will win this game easily 24-13

I was hoping for snow, wind and freezing rain so the Comish could look at Miami with 80 and sunny skies. Oh well.

VIP is having a bit of food fun with this. Any great ideas?

Back
Top Bottom