Super Bowl Picks & Thoughts? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Picks & Thoughts?

This is one of the rare opponents where the broncos have the advantage at the pass catching positions over the Seahawks secondary...Julius Thomas Eric decker welker and demarious Thomas at least 2 of those will be matched up in favorable scenarios on every play...

The other thing is Seattle doesn't show a lot of different looks in the run game they just execute well with what they do so Denver won't be getting a lot of looks they aren't prepared for...just gotta rally to the ball and handle your gaps...

Peyton will drop balls in buckets with the kind of placement only he can also...over the proper shoulder etc...I expect a good game but if Denver gets up early and Seattle has to get away from the run due to ineffectiveness and put the game on Wilson's shoulders I expect that to come up short...he's played more a game manager qb in the playoffs anyways and today he's gonna have to be a playmaker...cause Peyton's getting his

The last thing is Seattle is not anywhere near the same team on the road...the d gives up more plays the 12th man isn't there which is huge for them...neutral field there's no way I'm betting against Peyton manning...

I expect Denver to play a lot of heavy run sets on d and make the qb win it with his arm

If my stats are correct, the Seahawks allow 14.75 PPG on the road this season - 14.4 overall.

Well so much for that ha ha...I just think I see a more dominant team at home...

I agree that there is a different energy. To me, it's the best SB match up since I've been old enough to really appreciate it. I'm mostly just stoked for an awesome game. And as Awsi pointed out, I think a win for Seattle will have a positive effect on the NFL - will cause people to rethink all the talk of it being a passing league. But for Manning to beat this D in these conditions . . . it'd be up there with the most impressive victories for a premiere QB in league history. So I couldn't be mad at that. Everything about this game is - to use the way overused term - EPIC!

My wife is a Denver fan so one would assume I would pull for them right? WRONG. I can not have her holding a SB over my head, especially when Miami plays in Denver next year and we are going to the game. I'd rather her be sad and depressed then to hear how her team is better than mine again. Screw that. Seahawks!!

So much for being Peyton's year. Tough physical football can still win big.

I never made a decision officially but I wondered if Manning would be able to throw his no so laser-like throws vs Seatle and get away with it. The D was too fast and aggressive to let Denver do anything.

No one could've guessed the game would've gone the way it did though.

The best offense in history and a QB who just broke all the records just got shut down because they couldn't protect their guy or create lanes. And Finheaven wants Tannehill to do what with that pathetic excuse of a line we had?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I agree that there is a different energy. To me, it's the best SB match up since I've been old enough to really appreciate it. I'm mostly just stoked for an awesome game. And as Awsi pointed out, I think a win for Seattle will have a positive effect on the NFL - will cause people to rethink all the talk of it being a passing league. But for Manning to beat this D in these conditions . . . it'd be up there with the most impressive victories for a premiere QB in league history. So I couldn't be mad at that. Everything about this game is - to use the way overused term - EPIC!

Epically awful.

Man are the people hating life here in Colorado tonight...well at least the Bronco fans are bumming. I really thougt the Broncos would win it....but Seattle came to play and totally dominated the Broncos. It happens...but I am not ready to say Seattle will be a Dynasty.

The best offense in history and a QB who just broke all the records just got shut down because they couldn't protect their guy or create lanes. And Finheaven wants Tannehill to do what with that pathetic excuse of a line we had?!

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Epically awful.

If you can't appreciate a BRILLIANT performance, I think you should re-evaluate your life.

in a lot of ways the broncos beat themselves...seattle dbs held/grabbed on every play just about...not that it ended up really mattering in any way...anyways hoops shoots he AIRBALLS :lol: :crazy:

I only got to see part of the second quarter in the airport lounge, but wow. I thought Denver would at least make a game out of it. Guess I'm glad this is the first one I've missed in a while.

Can we please never again speak of peyton Manning in the conversation for greatest of all time? he is an all time great just not in the discussion for greatest of all time no matter how badly everyone wants him to be.

Back
Top Bottom