Super Bowl Picks & Thoughts? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Picks & Thoughts?

I'm thinking Denver! Peyton Manning has been waiting awhile to get back to the big game, I'm sure he will be ready.

Denver "D" has to shut down the Seahawks running game...or at least contain it. Make Wilson have to throw a lot and the Broncos will win.

Peyton will not lose this game.. He's been a machine all year, and will not lose the biggest yet. He will single handly win this game if he needs to. He will methodically lead Denver down every set of downs and carve the Seattle defense. He will hopefully ride off into the sunset and retire on top, and never beat us up again!

I think it will be a close game. For some reason even though I like Peyton Manning I kinda want to see him choke. Not really a stretch either because he has choked quite a few times in the playoffs.......having said that I think Denver squeaks this one out because their D has really stepped up in the playoffs and this game is not in Seattle.

If it were San Francisco playing Denver I would have sent money to Vegas on San Fran. Seattle not so much. I think it will be close and the Seahawks have enough talent on the defensive side of the ball to knock the Denver passing game off course. Seattle's offense is good enough to put some points up on Denver and grind the clock. I think the x factors are going to be Harvin and Wilson's legs running the ball. Then there is Manning. I think the refs are going to be pulling for him and anyone who touches him will get a flag. I expect it to be pathetic. So, I hope the Seahawks get their first ring but we will see.

SEAHAWKS, all the way!!!!

I would like to see Peyton win and retire

peyton has said over and over and over he is NOT retiring after the game and wants to play at least another 3 years.

Seattle will have to keep the ball outta Peyton's hands, a'la what the Broncos did to Brady in the AFC Championship. I don't think they're up to it.

Broncos stumble early but right the ship and cruise 31-17.

Denver can stop the run and Peyton will get his and score more than Russell Wilson can without the run game to fall back on...it's Peyton's year...Denver gets the win

Denver can stop the run and Peyton will get his and score more than Russell Wilson can without the run game to fall back on...it's Peyton's year...Denver gets the win

To me, that's the only concern. Can Seattle remain productive on the ground against a good Denver run D? I look for Seattle to use play action early to exploit Denver's desire to stop the run. Either way, Denver's run D isn't as tough as SF's. I love Seattle, and I'm rooting for them hard, but if Denver wins, they'll have done it against a great team, and Manning's legacy will receive the ultimate feather in its cap. It'll be enough to disregard all conversation between Brady and Manning. Big IF though - in my book.

To me, that's the only concern. Can Seattle remain productive on the ground against a good Denver run D? I look for Seattle to use play action early to exploit Denver's desire to stop the run. Either way, Denver's run D isn't as tough as SF's. I love Seattle, and I'm rooting for them hard, but if Denver wins, they'll have done it against a great team, and Manning's legacy will receive the ultimate feather in its cap. It'll be enough to disregard all conversation between Brady and Manning. Big IF though - in my book.

This is one of the rare opponents where the broncos have the advantage at the pass catching positions over the Seahawks secondary...Julius Thomas Eric decker welker and demarious Thomas at least 2 of those will be matched up in favorable scenarios on every play...

The other thing is Seattle doesn't show a lot of different looks in the run game they just execute well with what they do so Denver won't be getting a lot of looks they aren't prepared for...just gotta rally to the ball and handle your gaps...

Peyton will drop balls in buckets with the kind of placement only he can also...over the proper shoulder etc...I expect a good game but if Denver gets up early and Seattle has to get away from the run due to ineffectiveness and put the game on Wilson's shoulders I expect that to come up short...he's played more a game manager qb in the playoffs anyways and today he's gonna have to be a playmaker...cause Peyton's getting his

The last thing is Seattle is not anywhere near the same team on the road...the d gives up more plays the 12th man isn't there which is huge for them...neutral field there's no way I'm betting against Peyton manning...

I expect Denver to play a lot of heavy run sets on d and make the qb win it with his arm

I think Seattle gets Manning off his spot and ruins the timing.

I really don't care who wins. I would like Manning to get his second title. He is good for the sport. Though I still think he could choke.

Really that the Pats are not in it is all that matters to me.

Back
Top Bottom