Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!!

Hawks win. Wilson shows that he's one of the most clutch QB in Nfl. He wins game by running it in on final drive of game. Tanny Flop has another epic fail again on his analyst of Wison and game. Like a Boss. Oh and Brady leaves field crying like the bitch he is. Go Hawks!!!!

gNC9Iwk-1.png

Matt Ryan takes a 35-7 lead on Tannehill into the 4th quarter and then like a script Matt Ryan throws 3, 4th quarter interceptions and Tannehill leads the Dolphins to a great comeback Super Bowl win! LOL!

I ONLY root for the Fins!

Best thing about this game is after today 32 teams start over again

36-20 Seattle win in a boring game. Pats get a late TD to make the score look respectable.

Follow

gregg rosenthal
‏@greggrosenthal
Based on pregame body language, I can pretty much tell the Patriots are going to win.

Is Rosenthal serious?

Post your Super Bowl predictions here. What will be the final score? Who will win?

My take: This game will play out much like the NFC Championship game. The difference will be the Patriots know how to seal the deal. Bill Belichick will not get queasy like Mike McCarthy. When the Pats have a lead late in the game, Belichick will turn to his HOF QB to get things done, move the chains, and FINISH the Seadderall Seahawks.

The Seahawks passing attack is less than potent. The Patriots secondary is stellar. Belichick is a master of taking one thing away from the opponent. If he can find a way to slow Martian Lynch down, Seadderall will have serious issues trying to score points.

On the other side, the Four Horsemen of Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Amendola will do just enough against the jacked up Seahawks defense to bring home the win. Look for the Patriots to capitalize on scoring opportunities and pass on the fist pumps.

tombradyjulianedelmanafcchampionshipc61i-1.jpg

Make it FOUR for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Two legends of the game cap off outstanding careers with this victory. Meanwhile, Seadderall comes crashing down to earth as the team gets dismantled due to the salary cap. Russell Wilson will have already peaked out in year 3 of his career and will struggle to find success in the future. This game sends the two teams in completely opposite directions.

Im going to go with a final score of 30-13 Patriots. I could really see it being something more along the lines of 23 or 24 for the Pats, but perhaps they drop the 30 burger while being aggressive late in the game. I have the Pats at pick em. I am very tempted to take them -10 at +390. I will probably put down a little on some various spots such as -3.5 and 6.5.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I wonder who Awsi has?

I was leaning towards the Pats by a FG. But now that I see you picked them in a blowout, that seals the win for the Hawks. :lol:

Seahawks 23
Patriots 20

Seattle is the type of team that the Patriots don't do well against. Tough physical team that will hit you in the mouth and not back down. The Patriots played a tough physical team to start the playoffs in Foxboro and nearly lost. Then they faced one of the cupcake finesse AFC teams in the Colts and of course blew them away. On a neutral field vs a tough physical team, I believe the Pats will not fair so well.

I have never seen anybody wearing a Seahawks jersey in my area, ever. I go to Publix today, must have seen about three or four in the store and parking lot. The usual 20 Patriots fans I would see in a typical short trip were out in full force.

Post your Super Bowl predictions here. What will be the final score? Who will win?

My take: This game will play out much like the NFC Championship game. The difference will be the Patriots know how to seal the deal. Bill Belichick will not get queasy like Mike McCarthy. When the Pats have a lead late in the game, Belichick will turn to his HOF QB to get things done, move the chains, and FINISH the Seadderall Seahawks.

The Seahawks passing attack is less than potent. The Patriots secondary is stellar. Belichick is a master of taking one thing away from the opponent. If he can find a way to slow Martian Lynch down, Seadderall will have serious issues trying to score points.

On the other side, the Four Horsemen of Brady, Gronk, Edelman, and Amendola will do just enough against the jacked up Seahawks defense to bring home the win. Look for the Patriots to capitalize on scoring opportunities and pass on the fist pumps.

tombradyjulianedelmanafcchampionshipc61i-1.jpg

Make it FOUR for Tom Brady and Bill Belichick. Two legends of the game cap off outstanding careers with this victory. Meanwhile, Seadderall comes crashing down to earth as the team gets dismantled due to the salary cap. Russell Wilson will have already peaked out in year 3 of his career and will struggle to find success in the future. This game sends the two teams in completely opposite directions.

Im going to go with a final score of 30-13 Patriots. I could really see it being something more along the lines of 23 or 24 for the Pats, but perhaps they drop the 30 burger while being aggressive late in the game. I have the Pats at pick em. I am very tempted to take them -10 at +390. I will probably put down a little on some various spots such as -3.5 and 6.5.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

I wonder who Awsi has?

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...