Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!!

Even Rishard isn't that big... Just look at this game... Most TDs came from Gronk 6'7 and Matthews 6'5.

Our biggest starting target is 6'3 (Clay)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6'5 is huge for a wr! Philbin is the issue

This is the first time I saw this Matthews guy play. Has he been playing all season? The Seahawks made it to the Super Bowl with the two top WRs having 800 and 500 yards in the season. They made it to the super bowl without Matthews. He looks great but I'm more concerned about our line and front 7 on D than our WR crew.

Matthews was like 6th string before this game. He didn't have a catch all season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to predict that the Pats would go down field and make it a game. Seahawks had a chance to put this game away.

That Kearse drop may have killed the Seahawks. Don't want to give Brady any life late in the game.

Yeah the kearse drop would have gone a long way to sealing it, they have had chances though.

This is prime for the patriots to win. Seattle had their chance it feels like

Must be nice to have a giant of a player on offense. Gronk makes this offense so hard to stop.

Literally the most ludicrous call of the century. What the **** just happened? You give Lynch FOUR tries to get 5 yards....
but na, let's just throw the ball on 2nd down on the 1 yard line instead. W.T.F.

What a disgrace the NFL is when a team full of cheaters and a scumbag quitter like blount are given a championship. Seattle why the hell would you throw the ball on 2nd and goal from the 1/2 yard line.

Back
Top Bottom