Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl XLIX : Prediction Time!!!

Dink and Dunk and pound it down the defense throats. Working so far for NE. Lets see what happened in the redzone.

Brady is the king of the "20 yard box", Big Oaf would hate to have him on his team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. Brady had to throw downfield and got pressured. Probably should have sat on that and taken 3.

The Pats are going to throw short passes to Edelman, Amendola and Gronk all game long. That's what they do and I don't see the Seahawks stopping it.

I predict Cris Collinsworth will be slurping the Patriot's jocks the entire game....he is even worse than Phil Simms.

Doesn't it seem like there are more commercials than football plays????

This Chris Matthews WR is 6'5. This is why we need a bit receiving target for Tannehill...

Problem is our HC doesn't like our big wr!

Even Rishard isn't that big... Just look at this game... Most TDs came from Gronk 6'7 and Matthews 6'5.

Our biggest starting target is 6'3 (Clay)

WOW: I just have to say Katy Perry's performance was Amazing... she rocked the Superbowl. The performance, everything they did and all the different set ups were so cool, and energy... I didnt even know Missy Elliot was going to be there, ad I popped off my couch, she was great too!!! Incredible job!!!

Back
Top Bottom