SuperBowl officiating was Horrible/Game was fixed/Steelers Stole it... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SuperBowl officiating was Horrible/Game was fixed/Steelers Stole it...

What was the worst moment broadcast-wise of the game?

• John Madden

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • The viewres missing Bill Cowher's Gatorade moment

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Mike Holmgren's play calling from 8 minutes left til the final gun

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • The postgame analysis of the 3 stooges(Berman,Irvin,Young)

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters
I knew something was up when the Seahawks TD was taken away in the 1st quarter on the "phantom" offensive pass interference.....you DON'T make a ticky tack call like this in the SB....the refs decided the game.

Roman529 said:
I knew something was up when the Seahawks TD was taken away in the 1st quarter on the "phantom" offensive pass interference.....you DON'T make a ticky tack call like this in the SB....the refs decided the game.
they did it for a reason.....THE BUS

pittyful game

this SB reminded me of those very arranged Box fights .....the smell was not right from the start ....I really don´t want the fins to win like this .

No, it wasn't fixed. Even with all the bad calls, it wasn't fixed. Seattle didn't do their part by stopping the Steelers with the Ward TD or Parker run. They still had their chances.

Marino1313 said:
they did it for a reason.....THE BUS

wow i made the SAME statement a a week ago and people got on my nuts i am happy to see people opening thier eyes to the bigger picture

I agree that the calls were all crap..... but you know Seattle will get a nice apology letter from the NFL saying they screwed up..... oh but sorry we can't give you the win....

If it was FIXED then Holmgren must have been on it also because he didn't even give his team a chance at an onside kick to tie the game late

byroan said:
They still had their chances.
That's the problem. Everytime Seattle made a huge play, the refs negated it with a bogus call. Unbelieveable.

nick1 said:
who cares? the Steelers won by 11 and were the better team, they were a team of destiny. if the game was closer than I'd say the refs blew it but what does it matter? Big Ben didn't get a TD but than it would have been 4th and goal, they would have went for it and gotten it. they were an inch away and they have a guy called the Bus. the refs do a bad job but in this case it didn't decide the game

Who cares? Anyone that is a fan of the NFL should care. I am a diehard fan of this sport, and watching one officiating malfunction after another in THE BIGGEST GAME OF THE YEAR really bothers me.

And whatever happened to bads calls balancing out equally for both teams over the course of a game? Every bad call went against Seattle. I feel really sorry for them. This may have been a once in a lifetime chance for some of these players and coaches, and the referees are out there screwing everything up.

calphin said:
The only way the Refs could have ruined this game,is if your were a Seahawks fan.that being said,the Seahawks just didnt make enough plays to win the game PERIOD. woulda,coulda,shoulda.

You sound like a Steeler fan! The refs did ruin the game, regardless of who won it.

Until proven otherwise, I don't think the NFL is fixed, including this game. Some very bad questionable calls in my opinion, but I do not think the game was fixed and that's all I'm going to say on this matter.

Back
Top Bottom