Supposed Jawuan James "burner" Account Found On Twitter. Rips Gase And Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Supposed Jawuan James "burner" Account Found On Twitter. Rips Gase And Tannehill

A1.

Club Member
Reaction score
A buddy found this and passed it off to me. Luckily I'm off work today or id never put any attention into this, but here's the rundown:

Matthew Cannatta, an NFL/Phins media head stumbled across an account that was 2 things:

1) very critical of gase and tannehill during season

2) the entire account was essentially promoting jawuan james.

Cannatta found the account, tweeted it publicly, and of course thousands of people took notice and the critical tweets surfaced.

It didn't take long for the public to correlate that this account is likely a jawuan James burner account.

All of th critical tweets from the account have since been deleted. But, Cannatta had some of them saved and here they are

To recap: these are all tweets that have been deleted off of the account

The rest of the account is full of jawuan James supported tweets.

You make your own correlation

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Even if Jawuan had legit beef this isn't the way to do it.

I understand anonymous bitches on the internet because they are anonymous bitches.

If you're there in the locker room, be a man about it and have your say in person . This type of trash needs to go out with the rest of the garbage.

Am I the only one who thinks that sounds more like a crazed fan than an NFL player?

Also, if he had these tweets in Sept., why is it just now being shared?

Hard to believe it's him, just based on his own play.

If you played like your counterpart on the left side, you'd have room to complain.

If it is him, he did us two favor's.

Back
Top Bottom