Supposed Jawuan James "burner" Account Found On Twitter. Rips Gase And Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Supposed Jawuan James "burner" Account Found On Twitter. Rips Gase And Tannehill

I do agree with one thing. The South Florida media was VERY soft with their questions to Gase. It was sickening.

James deserves a lot of finger-pointing himself. His play didn't exactly light the world on fire.
Totally

He was average at times and also a train wreck at times. He’s sacked our own qb a fair amount of times

Soft locker room. Soft players. Immature babies, this thing really stinks. Your coach got fired, move on. He is going to be fine some of these guys laughing, not so sure. I agree with the firing of Gase but the true colors of the locker room are shining though. Babies, big overpaid immature babies. We need men in there not boys. I felt this way in the Philbin days but thought maybe it was fixed. I hated the whole Manhattan **** with Wake and Suh's lockers.

James should be judged by his play on the field.
If this was his twitter, then no team would allow this for a very marginal player

Ironic in that he's done more than his fair share in dispatching RT17 to the legion of the Walking Wounded.

Or maybe he was one of the players on the field while Ryan Tannehill was being Ryan Tannehill

Who here does not believe that there are players on the active roster on this board?

Whoever he is, he's not wrong. Hopefully Tannehill is the next one out.

Soft locker room. Soft players. Immature babies, this thing really stinks. Your coach got fired, move on. He is going to be fine some of these guys laughing, not so sure. I agree with the firing of Gase but the true colors of the locker room are shining though. Babies, big overpaid immature babies. We need men in there not boys. I felt this way in the Philbin days but thought maybe it was fixed. I hated the whole Manhattan **** with Wake and Suh's lockers.
I tend to focus just on the Dolphins but I don't recall reading about this crap happening on other teams. Is it just a Dolphins thing?

Back
Top Bottom